United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
rag text me earlier about the deal on the tickets.just said its cos its expensive amd many cant afford to go.its all they got now..cunts.
never thought id see the day.
roll on 2nd nov...has di maria done his thigh?

not that I give a shit

but does anyone know what the family man actually does - every time you see a shot of the bench he's just sitting there staring into space

dosnt seem to be any dialogue with tortoise head or any of the other 'coaches'

oh and well done to the baggies for their 'next year you'll be Chelsea fans' chant

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
...has di maria done his thigh?
according to the BBC
dimariainjured.jpg

lets hope so!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rag text me earlier about the deal on the tickets.just said its cos its expensive amd many cant afford to go.its all they got now..c**ts.
never thought id see the day.
roll on 2nd nov...has di maria done his thigh?

just ask him why the top tiers of the quadrants at the swamp are always empty and ask him about the GMP official attendances

What's happened to Jizzyjazz? If you listened to the sewer rats or read the beloved media this time last season, you'd be forgiven for thinking he was the second coming. Now they're beginning to criticize him on the caff;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/adnan-januzaj-2014-15-performances.393675/page-37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/adnan-ja ... 75/page-37</a>

uncle fester said:
not that I give a shit

but does anyone know what the family man actually does - every time you see a shot of the bench he's just sitting there staring into space

oh and well done to the baggies for their 'next year you'll be Chelsea fans' chant

He's nothing more than window dressing.

FantasyIreland said:
uncle fester said:
not that I give a shit

He's nothing more than window dressing.
He is man bereft of any discernible personality whatsoever.

uncle fester said:
not that I give a shit

Was just going to post exactly this - Jeez- he's getting paid a small fortune for doing what exactly??? What a total James Hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.