United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
cookster said:
cookster said:
So after 8 games Van Snarl has 1 more point than Moyes had after 8. At least Moyes had played Liverpool, Chelsea and us!

Also Moyes won the next 3, odds on Van Snarl will be behind after 11 LOL

Forgot Moyes had Champs League and Carling Cup distractions!
And a much tougher start, lest we forget.
and spent 150 m also

sir peace frog said:
I watched the first half of tonight's match , I was wondering the philosophy van gaal goes on about is it a long ball , because from what I saw united seem not to support the player with the ball , in fact nobody was near the person in possession ,all they did was knock it long and wide
stick someone on blind and they wouldn't know what to do , very one dimensional ,they are worse than I thought.

I really think they will struggle to get in the champs league( top four) next year

if they do get top four it will be down to the fact of liverpool's and arsenals poor form, both of those two will finish nowhere near us on points so lets hope they start winning a few

Ducado said:
Love this from the Cafe (I bet he had a little tear in his eye when he wrote this)

However, our defense is atrocious and can easily cost us 4th place. Each time the opposition attack, they look like scoring. Top teams like Chelsea and City will rip us apart.

That reads like a dream! I'm hoping it'll be even worse than the 6-1. If we take the lead early they've not got good enough players to keep it tight and compact at the back, all they know is to attack. And just like the 6-1 we can pick them off at ease (hopefully).

Dzeko loves playing against the scum so I'd start him with Aguero for it.

cookster said:
cookster said:
So after 8 games Van Snarl has 1 more point than Moyes had after 8. At least Moyes had played Liverpool, Chelsea and us!

Also Moyes won the next 3, odds on Van Snarl will be behind after 11 LOL

Seems Van Gaal and a commitment to spending more than £400 million this summer = a downgrade on last season. Chortle.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
cookster said:
And a much tougher start, lest we forget.
and spent 150 m also
I wonder how long it will be before the likes of Jamie Redknapp start sneering about "all the money" united have spent ?

Clue: don't hold you breath.

RyanP3609 said:
Ducado said:
Love this from the Cafe (I bet he had a little tear in his eye when he wrote this)

However, our defense is atrocious and can easily cost us 4th place. Each time the opposition attack, they look like scoring. Top teams like Chelsea and City will rip us apart.

That reads like a dream! I'm hoping it'll be even worse than the 6-1. If we take the lead early they've not got good enough players to keep it tight and compact at the back, all they know is to attack. And just like the 6-1 we can pick them off at ease (hopefully).

All they can take the piss out is a few empty seats in the odd game

RyanP3609 said:
Ducado said:

def Dzeko to start for me all MP has to do is look at his derby form

Normal service resumed tonight I see...
Laurel-Hardy-Eyebrows-67346.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.