United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter Me Nan said:
Ricster said:
foetus said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhk-BRS3OI[/video]

He says, "Go out and buy a top class CB in January to slot in and sort out their defence"

What top class CB is going to want to join a team with very little hope of CL qualification?
What top class CB is going to want to join a team with so many defensive frailties?
What top class CB is going to want to join a team in free fall?

This is the beginning of the end for United.
This is the season when United start to slowly die a long and painful death.
Got a serious twinge reading that.

lol, wonder what de miracle thinks about scraping a draw in the last min against a team neither he nor falcao have ever heard of before.?

I know they haent played the best teams up until now,however hes had to put a squad together on a shoestring.

what I do find amazing is his style of play , I only watched the first half but all they seemed to do is knock it long and wide , they don't support the player with the ball , they just all move forward except blind and the cb pairing , they are really open to the counter attack and is the reason why imo they are getting poor results , im hoping Chelsea get about them, Chelsea like to get their foot in , a couple of crunchers on di maria and he will not be interested

dennishasdoneit said:
Inter Me Nan said:
Ricster said:
He says, "Go out and buy a top class CB in January to slot in and sort out their defence"

What top class CB is going to want to join a team with very little hope of CL qualification?
What top class CB is going to want to join a team with so many defensive frailties?
What top class CB is going to want to join a team in free fall?

This is the beginning of the end for United.
This is the season when United start to slowly die a long and painful death.
Got a serious twinge reading that.

lol, wonder what de miracle thinks about scraping a draw in the last min against a team neither he nor falcao have ever heard of before.?
The whole thing has that same hollow ring to it as the air-punching celebrations from Moyes when they scraped a home draw against Fulham. Wankers.

They've spent however many hundreds of millions raiding the subs benches of all the top teams (because no one else would come to them) and are still fucking dreadful.

1-0 down after 45 minutes and the manager tells them to 'lump it up to Fellaini'. That's the Manchester United way.

Louis Van Gallardyce.

In fairness, they're getting to the by-line way more than they were at this stage, last year.
And let's not forget the Pre-Season and Transfer Window trophy double.
Wayne will be fresher than ever and raring to go, any day now. Probably, about 11am on a Monday - between Chelsea spanking them and the first question about the derby. It'll be almost like signing a new player, I bet.
And they have a clipboard now, too. Clipboards are great!

Foward with King Louis!
What could possibly go wrong?

Must admit I was not impressed with Shaw, Rojo or Blind.

They have a good keeper and world class player in Di Maria.

Mata has lost his way, Van Persie is in rapid decline and Rooney has 2 years left at top level.

They look totally unbalanced. Really hope they end up 5th or 6th

worsleyweb said:

Mata has lost his way, Van Persie is in rapid decline and Rooney has 2 years left at top level.

Or Seventh. I like the idea of them spending more money than ever before and standing still.

aguero93:20 said:
worsleyweb said:

Or Seventh. I like the idea of them spending more money than ever before and standing still.

i agree. 7th heaven for the muppet-devils would be good.

sir peace frog said:
I know they haent played the best teams up until now,however hes had to put a squad together on a shoestring.

what I do find amazing is his style of play , I only watched the first half but all they seemed to do is knock it long and wide , they don't support the player with the ball , they just all move forward except blind and the cb pairing , they are really open to the counter attack and is the reason why imo they are getting poor results , im hoping Chelsea get about them, Chelsea like to get their foot in , a couple of crunchers on di maria and he will not be interested

I agree with this... all they seem to do is get the ball to Di Maria who either puts a cross in (if he's in a position to), or play a long direct ball up to Van Persie. To say that it was the best they'd played this season shows just how bad they've been.

No-one's questioning why a manager who's spent a fucking fortune hasn't addressed what everyone see's as being a fundamental part of creating a team, starting from the back up, not the other way round. He's got a decent enough keeper in De Gea, but after that the whole defence is shit, including the player's he's signed. From his comments about Shaw he wasn't his signing in my opinion so he's been lumped with him, but the rest, Rojo, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Rafael, there all very poor players. All of them would struggle to get onto the bench at top clubs

I can't wait for the Chelsea game, then they'll see how there season is going to go when they get destroyed by a real attacking threat (one they've not dealt with this season... obviously MK Dons aside :D), can't wait!

Interesting how generally, teams are playing them fearlessly despite Di Maria, Falcao, Rooney and RVP lining up. It's almost like other teams fancy shootouts. Leicester did everyone a huge favor in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.