United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
we can't lose today, rag win great. Chelsea win fucking brilliant.

oops I gave it away.

Hear hear! Dont really want to put up with the media wank fest if they win though! We may all wish they had lost in that case.

Dont forget if they fluke a win today they will be going to win the league again!

I only usually watch the rags if we are playing them as I totally despise them.

Just wait until the match is over and get the expected texts of my mates - which for the past 12 months have been great in the main thanks to DM and LVG!

Today I may make an exception as in the pub it will wind the twats up whatever happens - we will be supporting everyone on that pitch - but hopefully with a heart-breaking finish for the twats!

5-2 to Chelsea with their last 3 goals coming in injury time!!

blue for life said:
I only usually watch the rags if we are playing them as I totally despise them.

Just wait until the match is over and get the expected texts of my mates - which for the past 12 months have been great in the main thanks to DM and LVG!

Today I may make an exception as in the pub it will wind the twats up whatever happens - we will be supporting everyone on that pitch - but hopefully with a heart-breaking finish for the twats!

5-2 to Chelsea with their last 3 goals coming in injury time!!

I actually watch them a lot - which may seem strange for someone that has such an extreme hatred of the fuckers. Just that every week for many many years I have got into the habit of passionately supporting 2 teams: - CITY and whoever are playing the scum.

de niro said:
we can't lose today, rag win great. Chelsea win fucking brilliant.

oops I gave it away.
Great isn't it? One of those very rare occasions where I don't give a fuck if it's a Rags win, Chavs win, or a draw.

I fancy the Filth to win today. I'm a **** for saying that, but I can just see it. It would be nice to see Mourinho put back in his box, and nice if Pellegrini could sent Turtle Head a text afterwards saying 'thanks'......

today i'll make an exception and i want the rags to win itm ...8 pts behind chelsea at this early stage is too big for us to overtake tbh..

malg said:
I fancy the Filth to win today. I'm a c**t for saying that, but I can just see it. It would be nice to see Mourinho put back in his box, and nice if Pellegrini could sent Turtle Head a text afterwards saying 'thanks'......

Mmmm I too have a feeling they might sneak this but Chelsea will have to have a poor game for that to happen.

But you know how lucky those twats are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.