United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
manimanc said:
bert's broken neck said:
Agreed, although I wouldn't mind them getting a point today!
Fuck them getting a point, I want Chelsea to pulverise them, we'll sort Chelsea out ourselves, we got 29 games to go at yet, don't want any help from the rag softarses, seeing Chelsea batter them in their own back yard is all I want to see.
So really you'll be cheering the chavs on to go 8 clear of us?

we have been that far behind before and won the league so fuck 'em yes lets see LVG's wankstains put back in their place we have our own business to attend to - its all about where you are last day of the season... and we have done ok on that score a couple of seasons out of the last three....

If their game against chelsea today was last game of the season, and we needed them to get something for us to win the league, then i'd probably have to want them to do it. As it is, we're in october, we have no idea how this will affect the title race, and therefore I hope they get pumped by chelsea and then the same again next week

The cookie monster said:
manimanc said:
bert's broken neck said:
Fuck them getting a point, I want Chelsea to pulverise them, we'll sort Chelsea out ourselves, we got 29 games to go at yet, don't want any help from the rag softarses, seeing Chelsea batter them in their own back yard is all I want to see.
Yes yes yes.
It's football. Love City, hate United.
If they win, the press will build them up and God forbid if they then get something from us - it will be unbearable.
Living down South it is much easier to say "well done" to the chavs than have to put up with the inane gibberings from a bunch of plastic glory hunters.

Can't watch the game today as logically a rag result would be better for us but I really cant sit there hoping they score, it's just not going to happen.

The cookie monster said:
manimanc said:
bert's broken neck said:

Different types of fans - and no disrespect or criticism to anyone intended.

I am certainly of the type where my love for CITY comes before everything except for my wife and daughter - well my daughter at least.

My passionate hatred of all things scum related is marginally only just behind my love of CITY. Been like that since a boy and cannot see the position ever changing.

When people ask whether a Chelsea win is preferred today - I simply don't understand the question!!!

I would love to see the scum tuckers pulverised and their confidence them smashed totally next week. The Count escapes any criticism forever if we smash them next week.

The cookie monster said:
manimanc said:
bert's broken neck said:

Mani is a good lad pal.I went to school with him. He seriously seriously fucking hates the rag cunts. Trust me,we had yrs of just us 2 having the rag shit rip the piss out of us,so I can understand why he wants Chelsea to hammer them. Personally I want the rags to win as it sort of negates yesterdays disaster.

Chelsea win and we are fucked. They will potentially be 11 points clear of us before we play again.

This equates to them losing 4 games without us losing again.

Fuck me - I hate the rag cunts so so much however I actually want them to win today as it is much better for city and will negate yesterdays disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.