United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a 8all draw with a brawl with 3 from either side sent off and a di maria injury.is that too much to ask for

I'm a rag for the day and I hope they destroy Cheslea and then we humble them next week. Chelsea would need some soul searching and our derby win would be emphatic beyond belief.

Hoping Costa pulls his hamstring, Fabregas his ACL etc, wrong of me but they are absolutely top drawer this year and we need some injuries to halt what is imo the title winning juggernaut :(

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:
manimanc said:
Fuck them getting a point, I want Chelsea to pulverise them, we'll sort Chelsea out ourselves, we got 29 games to go at yet, don't want any help from the rag softarses, seeing Chelsea batter them in their own back yard is all I want to see.
So really you'll be cheering the chavs on to go 8 clear of us?

Mani is a good lad pal.I went to school with him. He seriously seriously fucking hates the rag c**ts. Trust me,we had yrs of just us 2 having the rag shit rip the piss out of us,so I can understand why he wants Chelsea to hammer them. Personally I want the rags to win as it sort of negates yesterdays disaster.
We all hate the rags mate but as has been said we are on a dif level to them now, the only interest i have in this match is whats best for my club, not my hatred of united

So on that score i want a rags win or next best a draw, any city fan should want the same thing tbh....

Advice for anyone travelling this afternoon: keep off the M6 between 6:00 and 7:00, as there will be two lots of supporters going South at that time!

Both to lose and reduced to 8 men each with a drone attached to a City flag flying across the swamp at arounf 5.50pm!

mancity5 said:
Nailed on DRAW today.

Although i will be hoping they both lose.

i would have thought that Jose might have tried for victory more if we had won yesterday. I think he'd be happy with a point now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.