United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
badmash said:
louis-gaal_3015179b.jpg

Caption Comp

Sho let'sh get dis shtraight Gary. Der shteering wheelsh' on der rright, I drrive on der left and I gif vay to trraffic on der rright vhen apprroaching a rroundabout. Fuck me, I'll never get der hank of dish. It'sh too shtresshful. I can't conshentrate on der Shunderland game vhen I haf all dis crrap to asshimilate ash vell. You'll haf to be my chauffeur Garry. Dat OK viz you?

So just run that by me again Gary, these are called tiddly winks and you can win a world cup playing this game.

TFC said:
badmash said:

"This is your last chance Gary. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, reality kicks in, City are the champions and we are absolute fuckin shite. You take the red pill - you stay in this delusional wonderland most rags seem to live in where we only do things the United way and the warchest is bottomless...."
Congratulations, you've won the thread.

gwt said:
TFC said:
badmash said:

"This is your last chance Gary. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, reality kicks in, City are the champions and we are absolute fuckin shite. You take the red pill - you stay in this delusional wonderland most rags seem to live in where we only do things the United way and the warchest is bottomless...."
Congratulations, you've won the thread.
By a long, long way.

TFC said:
badmash said:

That, is most amusing....

badmash said:
louis-gaal_3015179b.jpg

Caption Comp

Gary, you shhtoopid prick, how can I dishhcushhh tacticsshh on white paper that is landshcape.
I need to vishualishe with green paper, white linesh, and a big empty shtadium...in other words, I need to recreate match daysh at da theater of dreamsh.

Looks like the Di Maria thing is on and they are likely to get him. That's bad news, he really should improve them (and in a 4-3-3 which LvG likes he could be deadly in a few positions).

(And I guess he will come for free as this is his dream move as he came through the ranks of their academy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.