United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that German lad (was it Maldeika) who told us Van Gaal doesn't buy superstars?

SWP's back said:
dario2739 said:
143nlsk.jpg

Oh for fucks sake Gary... let's start again!

These cows are small...
They look like wild cows to me.
Looks like a pair of cunts to me.

TFC said:
badmash said:

"This is your last chance Gary. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, reality kicks in, City are the champions and we are absolute fuckin shite. You take the red pill - you stay in this delusional wonderland most rags seem to live in where we only do things the United way and the warchest is bottomless...."

Major LOL.

@RafaelH117 49s

ESPN claims Blind is close to sign with Manchester United and the club could announce three new additions in the upcoming week.

so blind / rojo and shaw for one position !!

di maria is a good signing...no doubting it

but they need a CM ...till then not really worried...but does improve their chances for a top 4 tbh

Couldn't give two f@ck's who they sign anymore. The rot has well and truly set in.

Hungarian blue said:
Looks like the Di Maria thing is on and they are likely to get him. That's bad news, he really should improve them (and in a 4-3-3 which LvG likes he could be deadly in a few positions).

(And I guess he will come for free as this is his dream move as he came through the ranks of their academy.)

And he's going to really help the rags improve their defence.

I can see it now: a back three of Stan, Smallthing and Rolo with Tom Daley and di Maria at wing-back.

That'll stop any more goals being scored at the swamp or on their travels, won't it?

Yeah, right!

They're still 3 decent centre backs short of a team even slightly capable of making the top four. Keep buying attacking players Van Gaal that's the way.......

Hungarian blue said:
Looks like the Di Maria thing is on and they are likely to get him. That's bad news, he really should improve them (and in a 4-3-3 which LvG likes he could be deadly in a few positions).

(And I guess he will come for free as this is his dream move as he came through the ranks of their academy.)
He'll rival Young for their most prolific diver title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.