Demichelis
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya

Milner
Silva
Nasri/Jovetic

Aguero

100%, and I would say Jovetic over Nasri. Got to start getting the goal difference column a bit closer to Chelsea's as well.

Prefer to see Fernandinho alongside Fernando, and Milner, Toure and Silva supporting Aguero.

The Ledge said:
chris85mcfc said:
We need a good win on Wednesday to give us some confidence going into the Derby

This team would twat them

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya

Milner
Silva
Nasri/Jovetic

Aguero

100%, and I would say Jovetic over Nasri. Got to start getting the goal difference column a bit closer to Chelsea's as well.

Prefer to see Fernandinho alongside Fernando, and Milner, Toure and Silva supporting Aguero.

Jimfv1 said:
The Ledge said:
chris85mcfc said:

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya

Milner
Silva
Nasri/Jovetic

Aguero

Not for me mate, this stuff about pushing Yaya on is a myth, he is more effective playing deeper but he has to have the right players around him who are going to dig him out of the shit defensively.

For me Fernandinho and Yaya built up a way of playing last season that won us the league so can't work out why dinho isn't in the side.

Personally I'd rather have Yaya and dinho with Milner silva and nasri behind aguero

Before today I was of the opinion that I could never want them to get anything. But as the game went on and I realised how bad they were, I felt a change. I was in a pub in Salford full of rags and it felt great shouting 'come on red devils' with irony, and seeing there faces. They done us a huge favour today!

chris85mcfc said:

Hart

Zabba
VK
Demichelis
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya

Milner
Silva
Nasri/Jovetic

Aguero

You can take any two out of that team and replace them with me and a poster of your choice; and I would still fancy our chances !

I must admit though I am a little bit worried regarding the "every dog has it's day" argument and at times this afternoon even though they were heavily out-gunned and generally second best, the eleven rags on show didn't let their heads drop.

chris85mcfc said:
Jimfv1 said:
The Ledge said:

Not for me mate, this stuff about pushing Yaya on is a myth, he is more effective playing deeper but he has to have the right players around him who are going to dig him out of the shit defensively.

For me Fernandinho and Yaya built up a way of playing last season that won us the league so can't work out why dinho isn't in the side.

Personally I'd rather have Yaya and dinho with Milner silva and nasri behind aguero

I don't agree.

Don't you remember the Newcastle game during the first Premier League title-winning season? Mancini brought on NdJ with about 20 minutes to go and the score at 0-0. YaYa then proceeded to score twice to win the game for us.

FWIW, I would like to see Pellegrini give a midfield three of Nando, Dinho and YaYa a go. Merlin and Kun are no-brainers, and considering his performances in derbies during his time with us, I'd play Jimmy as the fifth midfielder.

Vienna_70 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Jimfv1 said:

I don't agree.

Don't you remember the Newcastle game during the first Premier League title-winning season? Mancini brought on NdJ with about 20 minutes to go and the score at 0-0. YaYa then proceeded to score twice to win the game for us.

FWIW, I would like to see Pellegrini give a midfield three of Nando, Dinho and YaYa a go. Merlin and Kun are no-brainers, and considering his performances in derbies during his time with us, I'd play Jimmy as the fifth midfielder.

thats a strategy that work either when the game is open or when the opposition is tiring in the last 20 mins or so. As a regular #10, Yaya wont give anything better than others and we'd lose control from MF

Hope we spunk these on Sunday HATE them.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Demichelis Kolarov

Fernando Fernandinho

Milner Yaya Silva

Aguero

Bring Demichelis in for experience bang a solid 5 in Midfield and let Aguero rip Smalling & Rojo a new 1. This team would batter any rag team they could field but we all know Pellers is going with Dzeko & Aguero.

Nicked this from the Mangala thread. Big Sam letting Turtle Head know how to beat us. Di Maria will find this an interesting read:

neel said:
Allardyce’s cutting remarks about Mangala will mean he is likely to become a marked man in the Premier League and the weak link in City’s title bid.

“They leave him exposed,” said Allardyce. “He’s only just joined the Premier League. They don’t protect him. You can get down the side of him, with the space Gael Clichy leaves.

“Vincent Kompany is used to it, this lad’s not, and we made big strides down that left-hand side and caused them lots of problems. Maybe there should have been a bit more ­protection for them from other players.

“We all know Manchester City come away from home and attack you. We’ve seen a lot this season about those spaces they leave can be exploited by other teams. We exploited that space brilliantly.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-defending-better-title-4511917" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... le-4511917</a>

malg said:
Nicked this from the Mangala thread. Big Sam letting Turtle Head know how to beat us. Di Maria will find this an interesting read:

neel said:
Allardyce’s cutting remarks about Mangala will mean he is likely to become a marked man in the Premier League and the weak link in City’s title bid.

“They leave him exposed,” said Allardyce. “He’s only just joined the Premier League. They don’t protect him. You can get down the side of him, with the space Gael Clichy leaves.

“Vincent Kompany is used to it, this lad’s not, and we made big strides down that left-hand side and caused them lots of problems. Maybe there should have been a bit more ­protection for them from other players.

“We all know Manchester City come away from home and attack you. We’ve seen a lot this season about those spaces they leave can be exploited by other teams. We exploited that space brilliantly.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-defending-better-title-4511917" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... le-4511917</a>

Fucking hell Sam, you won. Show a bit of humility. You were lucky with some of our finishing else it could been a lot different.
Or put not so politely. Kindly fuck off Sam you smug bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.