United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
malg said:
Nicked this from the Mangala thread. Big Sam letting Turtle Head know how to beat us. Di Maria will find this an interesting read:

neel said:
Allardyce’s cutting remarks about Mangala will mean he is likely to become a marked man in the Premier League and the weak link in City’s title bid.

“They leave him exposed,” said Allardyce. “He’s only just joined the Premier League. They don’t protect him. You can get down the side of him, with the space Gael Clichy leaves.

“Vincent Kompany is used to it, this lad’s not, and we made big strides down that left-hand side and caused them lots of problems. Maybe there should have been a bit more ­protection for them from other players.

“We all know Manchester City come away from home and attack you. We’ve seen a lot this season about those spaces they leave can be exploited by other teams. We exploited that space brilliantly.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-defending-better-title-4511917" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... le-4511917</a>

Fucking hell Sam, you won. Show a bit of humility. You were lucky with some of our finishing else it could been a lot different.
Or put not so politely. Kindly fuck off Sam you smug bastard.
He's having his day in the sun, it'll all fall to pieces before the end of the season.

Vienna_70 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Jimfv1 said:
Prefer to see Fernandinho alongside Fernando, and Milner, Toure and Silva supporting Aguero.

Not for me mate, this stuff about pushing Yaya on is a myth, he is more effective playing deeper but he has to have the right players around him who are going to dig him out of the shit defensively.

For me Fernandinho and Yaya built up a way of playing last season that won us the league so can't work out why dinho isn't in the side.

Personally I'd rather have Yaya and dinho with Milner silva and nasri behind aguero

I don't agree.

Don't you remember the Newcastle game during the first Premier League title-winning season? Mancini brought on NdJ with about 20 minutes to go and the score at 0-0. YaYa then proceeded to score twice to win the game for us.

FWIW, I would like to see Pellegrini give a midfield three of Nando, Dinho and YaYa a go. Merlin and Kun are no-brainers, and considering his performances in derbies during his time with us, I'd play Jimmy as the fifth midfielder.

I remember it well mate, and i agree he was superb in those last 20 minutes, and it is a tactic that was used late in a game.

But for me Yaya offers us a lot more than that, he keeps the ball and dictates the game.

Its no coincidence that he is the 'pass master' in the league, often making over 100 passes per game at a frightening completion rate, if we played him further forward that rate would drop by quite a lot, which would result in us having more time without the ball.

Surprised fat Sam didn't say at the end of that interview "and that win was for Liverpool and stevie g, who I wished had won the league last season.."
Unbelievably he's been linked with the England job...
Obviously all you need on your cv is "beat man city" and the job is yours.
laughable.

Bilboblue said:
blue for life said:
blue cigar said:
The full backs get forward well but leave a lot of room behind. All their good things are on the flanks but tbey are very weak in midfield and the defence are always stretched. They just look unbalanced and will give chances up every game. Mata has become jim Whitley and will not play against us,he looks a quarter of the player he was.

Nothing to panic about. They will be more worried than us. Lets face it they got an injury time winner - if that hadnt gone in the media reaction would be totally different.

I cheered instinctively when Chelsea scored but thats just habit. When they equalised I let the pub know what a great result that is for us. Eases the pain of yesterday. Only a point gained by both on us.

Rag had a right go but I put him right about their last 20 years plus of piss taking and that I will take the piss for the rest of my life. Fuck em!

Had a go about their puerile banner! Scum and why wasnt he there?

Eh? Did I miss somethng? :o)
I think you did. I listened to the early stages of TalkShite's Press Pass last night and apparently, the rags are back! The radio was then switched off.

I hope the smegheads think they are back. The team and the orcs that follow them get dizzy, score first on Sunday. Then we whack 7 past them and walk off the pitch treating without saying a word whilst the orcs have all fucked off on an earlier train back to Euston.

I thought Utd were unlucky against Chelsea, they could have easily had a couple more throw ins.

mancity5 said:
I thought Utd were unlucky against Chelsea, they could have easily had a couple more throw ins.
And Chelsea got a corner that was definitely a goal kick!

mancity5 said:
I thought Utd were unlucky against Chelsea, they could have had a couple more throw ins.

Really? I noticed several Chelsea players getting quite irate with some fat fucker dressed as a referee over some throw ins awarded to the scum.

aguero93:20 said:
mancity5 said:
I thought Utd were unlucky against Chelsea, they could have had a couple more throw ins.

Really? I noticed several Chelsea players getting quite irate with some fat fucker dressed as a referee over some throw ins awarded to the scum.

Made it up.... I dint even watch it, I only watch them twice a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.