United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2809439/High-speed-rail-north-needed-southern-Manchester-United-fans-game-says-project-s-boss.html

Indeed!

That's got to be a spoof.

Spend billions on a fucking railway so some cockney rags can get to old Trafford quicker. What the fuck.

Cheaper option would be build a fucking stadium in fucking London for manyoo.

jimharri said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2809439/High-speed-rail-north-needed-southern-Manchester-United-fans-game-says-project-s-boss.html

Indeed!

I came back from west ham yesterday,no trains out of euston so had to go kings cross,had to go from there to Leeds then Piccadilly....our train got to Piccadilly at 16:20.....was full of rags,taxi cue was about a 20 minute wait,they were trying to jump the queue,only to be fucked off,I was PMSL.

Re: RVP yesterday

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I would say he's even more dislikable than the granny-banger as a person.

Personally i think their both horrible, horriblle, detestable twats

One of those players you wouldn't mind seeing rolling around in agony after a tackle later than the last 192 bus

But he said a new £50billion line would slash journey times in half, adding: 'If you knew guaranteed that a train was going to take an hour to get from London to Manchester you could get up for a football game or for a meeting and be back and save the rest of the day.'

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure he even mentions the swamp.

Re: RVP yesterday

Puteulanus luna said:
RVP??? It makes me cringe when blues say that. It's like a united fan saying vinnie or zaba.

Sorry op ;)
I can understand the laziness to type out his full name. Although van pussy is a good alternative.

Have the rags won the league?

You would think so, judging by the way some of them were going on this morning.

Dear God, they were more excited than a bunch of kids in a sweet factory!

Vienna_70 said:
Have the rags won the league?

You would think so, judging by the way some of them were going on this morning.

Dear God, they were more excited than a bunch of kids in a sweet factory!

They're fucking weird. They haven't won a difficult fixture since beating Newcastle at St. James' Park in April. (Yes, I looked it up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.