United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to use the same route and still do but it only puts about 5 mins on my journey , not sure which way u go if it takes u that long ?

I used to use the same route and still do but it only puts about 5 mins on my journey , not sure which way u go if it takes u that long ?

jimharri said:
denislawsbackheel said:
OT built after the motorway network.
I didn't know that.
Well; it was more or less flattened during the second world war, and had to be rebuilt. Not sure how long that took (can't be bothered googling it) , but I think the first motorway was opened in the mid 50s (in the Midlands?)

M6/Preston by-pass, 1958.

Useless trivia of the day....

sugardubby said:
jimharri said:
denislawsbackheel said:
I didn't know that.
Well; it was more or less flattened during the second world war, and had to be rebuilt. Not sure how long that took (can't be bothered googling it) , but I think the first motorway was opened in the mid 50s (in the Midlands?)

M6/Preston by-pass, 1958.

Useless trivia of the day....
I was nearly right!

Bilboblue said:
jimharri said:
denislawsbackheel said:
I didn't know that.

Maine Road was close to the M56/M6.

New ground adds 40 mins-ish to my journey.

Do you walk?

jimharri said:
denislawsbackheel said:
I didn't know that.

The first stretch of the British motorway network was the Preston bypass, which opened in 1958, and became part of the M6.

Re: RVP yesterday

crazyg said:
jared said:
Puteulanus luna said:
RVP??? It makes me cringe when blues say that. It's like a united fan saying vinnie or zaba.

Sorry op ;)
I can understand the laziness to type out his full name. Although van pussy is a good alternative.
Van Pansy or Van Rapist (allegedly) springs immediately to mind.

That stupid twat, Piers Morgan, calls him van Pursestrings.

Re: RVP yesterday

chris85mcfc said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I would say he's even more dislikable than the granny-banger as a person.

Personally i think their both horrible, horriblle, detestable twats

One of those players you wouldn't mind seeing rolling around in agony after a tackle later than the last 192 bus
I missed the late 192 once and had to walk home from High Lane to Wythenshawe.

Given their recent record against us they are particularly optimistic, most rags I work with are convinced it will go in their favour by ghe odd goal.
the one rag who did impress me sss the one who told me he expects us to win snd bring them crashing back down to earth, just goes to show how the media can twist two draws wigh late equalisers into a rag fuckfest.

you can tell its derby week ive just turned on skysports and the first two people interviewed bryan robson and Dwight yorke.i await the ex city players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.