United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazyg said:
city saint said:
you can tell its derby week ive just turned on skysports and the first two people interviewed bryan robson and Dwight yorke.i await the ex city players
You'll still be waiting long after the game finishes.
Still love it when thinking back to when Buzzer ripped into Yorke and Redknapp at the swamp. He didnt give a shite about them or Sky. I remember the rags being outraged and calling him bitter because he said one day soon we'll batter them at the swamp and we all know what happened the season after.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
crazyg said:
city saint said:
you can tell its derby week ive just turned on skysports and the first two people interviewed bryan robson and Dwight yorke.i await the ex city players
You'll still be waiting long after the game finishes.
Still love it when thinking back to when Buzzer ripped into Yorke and Redknapp at the swamp. He didnt give a shite about them or Sky. I remember the rags being outraged and calling him bitter because he said one day soon we'll batter them at the swamp and we all know what happened the season after.
I can't quite remember what happened the season after, any chance you could remind us?

;)

remember when all we wanted was to beat these fuckers twice a season..nowt else mattered...well well well..how times have changed hey...they are fucking desperate to beat us on sunday they really are..fucking small time cunts to nick gdms line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.