United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
remember when all we wanted was to beat these fuckers twice a season..nowt else mattered...well well well..how times have changed hey...they are fucking desperate to beat us on sunday they really are..fucking small time c**ts to nick gdms line
Complete roll reversal, don't want to get slaughtered on here but in reality its all they have going for them this season,OK bar the fa cup,and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the fcukers nicked it against us on Sunday,typical city could rear its head,and these fcukers playing the game of their lives..of course hope it doesn't happen as apart from dropping three points,the media would be in wankfest mode...so ffs city hammer the cnuts please....

deano ou812 said:
remember when all we wanted was to beat these fuckers twice a season..nowt else mattered...well well well..how times have changed hey...they are fucking desperate to beat us on sunday they really are..fucking small time c**ts to nick gdms line
Complete roll reversal, don't want to get slaughtered on here but in reality its all they have going for them this season,OK bar the fa cup,and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the fcukers nicked it against us on Sunday,typical city could rear its head,and these fcukers playing the game of their lives..of course hope it doesn't happen as apart from dropping three points,the media would be in wankfest mode...so ffs city hammer the cnuts please....
Fuck that, we're gonna hammer the cunts.

deano ou812 said:

Amen.

<a class="postlink" href="http://blog.paddypower.com/2014/10/27/moyesin-manchester-uniteds-last-gasp-equaliser-against-chelsea-still-leaves-louis-van-gaal-a-point-behind-moyes/?AFF_ID=16562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blog.paddypower.com/2014/10/27/m ... F_ID=16562</a>

Bluewonder said:
Vienna_70 said:
Have the rags won the league?

You would think so, judging by the way some of them were going on this morning.

Dear God, they were more excited than a bunch of kids in a sweet factory!

They're fucking weird. They haven't won a difficult fixture since beating Newcastle at St. James' Park in April. (Yes, I looked it up).
Is that a difficult fixture?

jimharri said:
http://blog.paddypower.com/2014/10/27/moyesin-manchester-uniteds-last-gasp-equaliser-against-chelsea-still-leaves-louis-van-gaal-a-point-behind-moyes/?AFF_ID=16562

Bookmarked :)

I'm With Stupid said:
Bluewonder said:
Vienna_70 said:
Have the rags won the league?

You would think so, judging by the way some of them were going on this morning.

Dear God, they were more excited than a bunch of kids in a sweet factory!

They're fucking weird. They haven't won a difficult fixture since beating Newcastle at St. James' Park in April. (Yes, I looked it up).
Is that a difficult fixture?

They're all difficult for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.