United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
laserblue said:
The rags have been whoring themselves around the world again. They've announced they now have an Official Chinese Wellness Partner. The best bit is their claim they have "108 million faithful followers" in China. The fuckers never give it a rest do they?

Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) has today announced a multi-year partnership with IVC as the Club's first Official Chinese Wellness Partner.

IVC, a leading player in the global nutritional supplement market, enters China with an exclusive line of wellness products tailored for the Chinese consumer.

Founded in 1955 with an emphasis on quality and innovation, IVC produces supplements for the leading retailers in the United States and nutritional, prescription and over-the-counter products on behalf of many global household brands.

As part of the partnership, IVC's MATE brand series will launch products that carry the Manchester United crest. These include SPORTMATE, a nutritional supplement which improves muscle repair and supports metabolism; and DAILYMATE, whose comprehensive formula supports immune health and boosts energy levels.

Manchester United's Group Managing Director, Richard Arnold comments:

"As a professional sports club we understand the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, something we encourage not just amongst our players but also amongst all our 800 staff, local community and fans across the world. Through our partnership with IVC we hope to spread this message of wellbeing to the 108 million faithful followers we have in China."
This company probably use illegally sourced ingredients from endangered animals.
Disgusting.
But nowhere near as disgusting as the evil empire they're getting into bed with.

(Nicked from John Dowie)

I hate the Dutch
I hate them worse than dogs
They live in silly windmills
And mince around in clogs

mad4city said:
It's the biggest game of their year. I've had three different rags (not troublemakers, to be fair) asking me if I know of any spare tickets in the home end. (Not a fucking chance I'd ever do that, obviously, and I don't even have any tickets before you jump down my throat). And, to take the prize, I know five of them who've paid a tout £200 each for tickets in the away end.
They're all - to a man - convinced they're gonna win this. God knows they might; anything can happen but where their cockiness is coming from is bewildering.

The decent reds I know seem quietly confident too, whether that's down to their high pressing game, us not really being on form, or a combination of both, I don't know, I just hope our lads turn up and smash fuck out of them, again.

PS, I have it on good authority that Rooney acts like a right diva around the shit hole, who'd have thought that eh.

Got one in work today.

I told him that I reckon they could do us on Sunday. He then went on to agree, saying how great their attacking options were, and that Fellaini is now starting to fit in, and that Shaw is now showing his worth. He reckons the Rapist goal has galvanised the team and they're buying into the Van Gaal philosophy etc, etc.

After all this he asked why I wasn't so confident, and I told him that we appear to have struggled this season against mid table teams who are out to put one over on the Champions.........fair play to him, he just smiled and called me a ****!

malg said:
Got one in work today.

I told him that I reckon they could do us on Sunday. He then went on to agree, saying how great their attacking options were, and that Fellaini is now starting to fit in, and that Shaw is now showing his worth. He reckons the Rapist goal has galvanised the team and they're buying into the Van Gaal philosophy etc, etc.

After all this he asked why I wasn't so confident, and I told him that we appear to have struggled this season against mid table teams who are out to put one over on the Champions.........fair play to him, he just smiled and called me a c**t!

This makes me laugh. Anyone who knows anything about football could see their point on Sunday was down to one thing and one thing only, Maureen for whatever bizarre reason not going for the kill. They were there for the taking, clueless and had as good as given up in the second half. The crowd were quiet, the Chelsea fans were getting ready for the race back to London and they somehow pulled a draw out of the bag. I don't see a philosophy tbf, the celebrations after show how severely down on confidence they are. Under Bacon a point at home in this game was a minimum requirement, under the tactical turtle it's the best result of their season.

It seems the rag fanbase is now estimated at just over 333 million, for some bizarre reason. This is taken from a current job description for a 'Promotions Producer'.

Job description
Manchester United is unlike any other football club in the world. Inspiring over 333 million passionate followers and enjoying unparalleled success both on and off the pitch, we are one of the world’s truly iconic brands. MUTV, our busy and successful television channel, offers supporters exclusive access to the match-day build-up, hourly news bulletins, exclusive player interviews and thrilling coverage of every match. The following vacancy has arisen at MUTV:

It adds that you get the chance to work with the warmed-up corpse of Paddy Crerand as he dishes out bags of scrapings, dripping in grease, at Lou Macari's world famous Chippy, visited by more than 333 million customers every other Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.