United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this weekend will be the time when the club officially unveils its long term intentions to the wider footballing public.

The snagging might not yet be complete, but what better occasion to make official the opening of the CFA alongside the sponsorship deals that are widely rumoured to be associated with it.

In previous years the narrative before Derbies was always between the growing gulf between these two clubs, on and off the pitch, and the different directions they were both traveling in.

The story's the same, but the names have been changed in a truly astonishing six years.

What a perfect time to remind people what a short-sighted, hubristic, foolish comment "not in my lifetime was" and how far away, in terms of present and future reality, that banner now seems.

Make no mistake, they are hating every fucking minute of where they find themselves in relation to us. It fucking eats away at them.

Thank you Sheikh Mansour.

there really desperate on the cafe, Silva has a virus and Aguero is not even being considered for this game, and that's from a reliable source, they really are clinging to any hope

gordondaviesmoustache said:
marco said:
there really desperate on the cafe, Silva has a virus and Aguero is not even being considered for this game, and that's from a reliable source, they really are clinging to any hope
They want it so bad it's starting to hurt them.

its great stuff, city just ooze with class, we don't come out with any bullshit days in advance of a derby 'that hurts them' we just get on with it and on the day wallop them and that hurts them even more

marco said:
marco said:

its great stuff, city just ooze with class, we don't come out with any bullshit days in advance of a derby 'that hurts them' we just get on with it and on the day wallop them and that hurts them even more
And the more they talk about Liverpool being their big game, the more we realise just how much it's hurting, mate.

marco said:

And the more they talk about Liverpool being their big game, the more we realise just how much it's hurting, mate.

Sometimes Gordon, I get the feeling that you have no respect for our red neighbours. I'd even go as far as saying that you actually dislike them.

Re: RVP yesterday

I would say he's even more dislikable than the granny-banger as a person.
In his defence I can state from personal experience that Rooney is a considerate, courteous driver.

That's where my defence of him ends.

The fat, over the hill thick twat.

stony said:
marco said:

Sometimes Gordon, I get the feeling that you have no respect for our red neighbours. I'd even go as far as saying that you actually dislike them.
I give them all the respect they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.