United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Mist said:
It is Tuesday, 5 days before the Derby and it is ominously quiet. I have to tell you I am worried just because it is quite. 5 days before a Derby and we have not had one mention of the MIB's.

Be afraid Blues, be afraid.

Although I think I saw one at B& Q buying some paint.
No worries the blazin squad are well on it

The rags have been whoring themselves around the world again. They've announced they now have an Official Chinese Wellness Partner. The best bit is their claim they have "108 million faithful followers" in China. The fuckers never give it a rest do they?

Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) has today announced a multi-year partnership with IVC as the Club's first Official Chinese Wellness Partner.

IVC, a leading player in the global nutritional supplement market, enters China with an exclusive line of wellness products tailored for the Chinese consumer.

Founded in 1955 with an emphasis on quality and innovation, IVC produces supplements for the leading retailers in the United States and nutritional, prescription and over-the-counter products on behalf of many global household brands.

As part of the partnership, IVC's MATE brand series will launch products that carry the Manchester United crest. These include SPORTMATE, a nutritional supplement which improves muscle repair and supports metabolism; and DAILYMATE, whose comprehensive formula supports immune health and boosts energy levels.

Manchester United's Group Managing Director, Richard Arnold comments:

"As a professional sports club we understand the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, something we encourage not just amongst our players but also amongst all our 800 staff, local community and fans across the world. Through our partnership with IVC we hope to spread this message of wellbeing to the 108 million faithful followers we have in China."

laserblue said:
The rags have been whoring themselves around the world again. They've announced they now have an Official Chinese Wellness Partner. The best bit is their claim they have "108 million faithful followers" in China. The fuckers never give it a rest do they?

Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) has today announced a multi-year partnership with IVC as the Club's first Official Chinese Wellness Partner.

IVC, a leading player in the global nutritional supplement market, enters China with an exclusive line of wellness products tailored for the Chinese consumer.

Founded in 1955 with an emphasis on quality and innovation, IVC produces supplements for the leading retailers in the United States and nutritional, prescription and over-the-counter products on behalf of many global household brands.

As part of the partnership, IVC's MATE brand series will launch products that carry the Manchester United crest. These include SPORTMATE, a nutritional supplement which improves muscle repair and supports metabolism; and DAILYMATE, whose comprehensive formula supports immune health and boosts energy levels.

Manchester United's Group Managing Director, Richard Arnold comments:

"As a professional sports club we understand the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, something we encourage not just amongst our players but also amongst all our 800 staff, local community and fans across the world. Through our partnership with IVC we hope to spread this message of wellbeing to the 108 million faithful followers we have in China."

Like a ten pound crack hooker.

blue b4 the moon said:
Monday- Could Kun get a ban?

Tuesday - Pube head maybe injured

Wednesday - ? A & E comes out with some shit about being finally at home and we'd better watch out

Thursday - ? For no real reason there is a big piece on the Munich crash

Friday - ? Big rally call behind Mutant Turtle from the players talking about how much of a solid unit they are,, fights/unrest at City

Saturday - ? Lou interviewed live from his chippy, Paddy interviewed live from the gutter & Yorke interviewed live from...who cares

Sunday - 3 rags in SKY/BT studio dissing us, City rip the rags another arsehole, rags in studio talk about needing time and why we don't need an expanded stadium.

Monday - Media full of City lucky to score 8, Mutant Tutrle says 'he was robbed by Oliver/needs more time.

It's virtually this year after year.

You forgot:
Monday: Wio mouths off

Tuesday: Wio mouths off

Wednesday: Wio mouths off

Thursday: Wio mouths off

Friday: Wio mouths off

Saturday: Wio mouths off

Sunday: Wio goes strangely quiet.

I'm going to choose my words carefully here......'er I fcucking hate 'em.....cnuts everyone of 'em.....always have been...always will be. Let's smash 'em.

"See The Kippax In its splendour....we're after the blood of a Stretford ender "

A rag mate at work, with whom I used to work, and whom I've not seen for a few days, asked me this morning if I'm nervous. I told him that I'm always nervous before a Derby and asked if he is.

"I'm expecting a hammering," he replied, "so anything less than that is a bonus".

Who'd have thought a few years ago that rags would be happy to lose by one or two goals to little City?

Vienna_70 said:
A rag mate at work, with whom I used to work, and whom I've not seen for a few days, asked me this morning if I'm nervous. I told him that I'm always nervous before a Derby and asked if he is.

"I'm expecting a hammering," he replied, "so anything less than that is a bonus".

Who'd have thought a few years ago that rags would be happy to lose by one or two goals to little City?
In the last 4 seasons it's P8 W5 D1 L2 F18 A6

Just read this and laugh:
It was one of those wonderful pieces of theatre which will be so missed when Sir Alex Ferguson has packed up his tracksuit and gone.

Someone had asked him whether Manchester United will ever go into a derby match as underdogs and for 15 seconds or more he eyed his inquisitor, the hint of a glint in those narrow eyes, and you wondered whether that individual or Manchester City would be on the receiving end of the full force of his opinion. "What time is it?" he said, at last. "I think it is time for me to leave." And as he clambered from his seat, an answer to that question... "Not in my lifetime."

Prestwich_Blue said:
Vienna_70 said:

In the last 4 seasons it's P8 W5 D1 L2 F18 A6

Just read this and laugh:
It was one of those wonderful pieces of theatre which will be so missed when Sir Alex Ferguson has packed up his tracksuit and gone.

Someone had asked him whether Manchester United will ever go into a derby match as underdogs and for 15 seconds or more he eyed his inquisitor, the hint of a glint in those narrow eyes, and you wondered whether that individual or Manchester City would be on the receiving end of the full force of his opinion. "What time is it?" he said, at last. "I think it is time for me to leave." And as he clambered from his seat, an answer to that question... "Not in my lifetime."
Good one Colin, my favourite quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.