United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Henkeman said:
aguero93:20 said:
Highest net spend in Europe last 5 windows (after Angel di Maria and Marcos Rojo transfers)
Rags £240m
PSG. £235m
Barca £155m
Chelsea £137m
Real £126m
City £107m

Just for accuracy, last five windows rather than last five seasons, yes?
Que?

:)

lol

Marvin said:
manimanc said:
I'm confused, is Di maria the 4th number 10 they have or their 5th winger they have on their books??
He's not on the same scale as Valencia, Januzaj, Young etc. I can only think of two better wide me in the game: Bale and Robben (unless you describe Neymar as a wide man).

They need a defender too, but this is the best moment for Utd since they won the title

Di Maria was pretty much cack in the world cup. Would we have been happy to pay £56M for him? That's an incredible fee, if true.

They need a defender? They need to spend money on a complete world class back four. Rojo isn't good enough and his mediocrity and impetuosity will soon be exposed - mark my words.

They remain an injury to Rooney away from even worse nightmares.

After thought, sorry - just imagine if, assuming Di Maria is going to be signed for £56M, after spending all this money, and not being in Europe this season, if they STILL don't make the top four come next May
:-)

the blue panther said:
Just imagine if, assuming Di Maria is going to be signed for £56M, after spending all this money, and not being in Europe this season, if they STILL don't make the top four come next May
:-)

Imagine? I'm expecting it.

Then wait for the clauses in the sponsor contracts that demand Euro/CL coverage to kick in...

I hope UEFA are on the ball with their FFP checks.

A team with Stan, Smalling, Fletcher, Hernandes and and injured Carrick, Herrara(unproven) and a couple of pricks up front will not make the Champs League

They are all over the place in terms of stability and buying players.

When DM is confiemed, they'd have spent ciraca 120mi and have they really improved??

louis-gaal_3015179b.jpg

Let me get thish right. We are offering Phil Jones a new 5-year contract when he put a penalty thish high over the bar...?

Ed Woodward is working hard on bringing in new players...

[bigimg]http://thesugarmill.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bravado_little_britain_want_that_one_red-white2.jpg[/bigimg]

1.618034 said:

[bigimg]http://thesugarmill.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bravado_little_britain_want_that_one_red-white2.jpg[/bigimg]
Signing this Marie geezer is a decent buy though. I wonder who else was in for him. Cue page upon page of Rag guff in the papers.

malg said:
1.618034 said:

Signing this Marie geezer is a decent buy though. I wonder who else was in for him. Cue page upon page of Rag guff in the papers.
At the price and with PSG's sanctions, nobody apart from Barca and that wasn't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.