United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
stony said:
The rags biggest problem is that since the Glazers took over the whole club is geared towards making money. It was before, but not to this extent. Its almost as though the football side of things is treated as a necessary nuisance and secondary to the important stuff like getting new sponsor and selling more shirts.
Under bacon face it wasn't so much a problem. He kept things running and was virtually a demi-god. Now he's gone and its suddenly a massive problem. They have a club run by suits who have no fucking idea of how the football side of things actually works.
Until they get a chairman and DoF that actually understands and likes football. They will always be flapping in the wind and panic buying players they don't need.

I'm fucking loving it.

saying this the other day. its no longer a football club. just a shirt selling machine. you all may laugh but i find it rather sad. they do have some proper fans and i feel for them.

I know a few genuine United fans and they are really going through the mill, but it will be a few seasons until I feel sorry for them, at the moment just taking the piss, however I have never been a City fan with an obsession about them, they are what they are a local rival (maybe)

de niro said:
stony said:
The rags biggest problem is that since the Glazers took over the whole club is geared towards making money. It was before, but not to this extent. Its almost as though the football side of things is treated as a necessary nuisance and secondary to the important stuff like getting new sponsor and selling more shirts.
Under bacon face it wasn't so much a problem. He kept things running and was virtually a demi-god. Now he's gone and its suddenly a massive problem. They have a club run by suits who have no fucking idea of how the football side of things actually works.
Until they get a chairman and DoF that actually understands and likes football. They will always be flapping in the wind and panic buying players they don't need.

I'm fucking loving it.

saying this the other day. its no longer a football club. just a shirt selling machine. you all may laugh but i find it rather sad. they do have some proper fans and i feel for them.

Wash your f*****g mouth out Bill.

All the shite them fuckers have hurled at us over the years and you feel sorry for them?

Fuck them, every last one of them, I hope they (metaphorically) drown in a sea of their own tears as they slide further and further down the table.

Oh and before I forget......

SCUM.

Bilboblue said:
de niro said:
stony said:

I'm fucking loving it.

Wash your f*****g mouth out Bill.

All the shite them fuckers have hurled at us over the years and you feel sorry for them?

Fuck them, every last one of them, I hope they (metaphorically) drown in a sea of their own tears as they slide further and further down the table.

Oh and before I forget......

SCUM.

yeh i know what you are saying and of course i remind them of the shit they used to give me, at the same time though we are blues, we are not pricks, we are humble and appriciative of our success. in a word we dont do arrogant. some rags i know compliment us and say that its our time now and so be it. they are not all plastic and deluded.

It's surely no coincidence that the Utd fans at school were all the brain dead wankers that society has to offer. Sheep without an original thought between them and collectively just scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.