United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Pam said:
Why did he say they aim to "retain their title"?

Rooney is so paranoid about his hair the rag top brass have banned people from using the word 'Regaine'
Watching Wooney yesterday (or rather his head), I'd have to say that he's probably the only bloke in 'istry(TM) to go bald twice.

Prestwich_Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Man Utd v Hull Sat 29 Nov 15:00

Man Utd v Stoke Tue 2 Dec 19:45
At least they're guaranteed 6 points from those two. Bruce & Hughes will be falling over themselves to help their old club out.

Bruce might, not so sure about Lesley. I think he's more in the MadDog camp than the MANUre family camp!

241 million pounds - confirmed starting line up for the rags yesterday.Fucking hell..YCNMIU.

Sky have just ripped them a new one....

Man Utd v Crystal Palace Sat 8 Nov 15:00

Arsenal v Man Utd Sat 22 Nov 17:30

Southampton v Man Utd Mon 8 Dec 20:00

Man Utd v Liverpool Sun 14 Dec 13:30

Aston Villa v Man Utd Sat 20 Dec 15:00

Man Utd v Newcastle Fri 26 Dec 15:00

Tottenham v Man Utd Sun 28 Dec 12:00

Next 2 motnhs fixtures....I think they are in the shite

I've been saying it for a while,think they'll get a maximum 12 or 13 points from them games.......relegation fodder.

241 million pounds - confirmed starting line up for the rags yesterday.Fucking hell..YCNMIU.

No doubt can rely on Mark Hughes and Steve Bruce to order their teams to bend over.

Just had this from Etihad Airways -

Abu Dhabi is the perfect holiday destination, whether you are a sun worshiper, an adventure seeker or a culture vulture there is something for everyone.

We have a holiday for two to give away, simply nominate someone who you think deserves a break in the sun, with a photo and a couple of sentences explaining why and then pick from our three fabulous Abu Dhabi holiday packages.

1. Adventure Seeker - includes return flights, four nights at the Radisson Blu on Yas Island, access to Ferrari World, access to Yas Waterworld and a desert sunset drive and BBQ.
2. City Experience - includes return flights, four nights at the Grand Milennium Al Wahda, a city tour and afternoon tea at Emirates Palace.
3. Golf in Abu Dhabi - includes return flights, four nights at the Crowne Plaza Yas Island and two rounds of golf at Yas Links Golf Course.

Thinking of nominating Chris Smalling. He can take Paddy Crerand with him.

SPIDERBOY said:

I've been saying it for a while,think they'll get a maximum 12 or 13 points from them games.......relegation fodder.

They're fucked!

Over the next 2 games Southampton have got Leicster at home and Villa away. The way Saints are playing you have to say 6 points.
United have Palace and Arsenal away.
Southampton can be 12 points clear in 2 weeks. This United team might just struggle to claw that back.

Rojo is going to be out for a month min, Smalling suspended, Fellaini maybe being suspended, Rafael injured, a manager that doesn't know his best team, and a team that couldn't afford another injury to its backline.

They're fucked! I just can't see, this early in the season, this United team, even scraping a CL spot. What players will stick around? What glory hunting fans will want to follow a club without glory? What will it cost that club with their supposed debt?

I honestly think we are seeing this once monster, slowly die and I'm going to sit back and enjoy the pain and suffering of every last one of these c**ts

Ricster said:
SPIDERBOY said:

They're fucked!

Over the next 2 games Southampton have got Leicster at home and Villa away. The way Saints are playing you have to say 6 points.
United have Palace and Arsenal away.
Southampton can be 12 points clear in 2 weeks. This United team might just struggle to claw that back.

Rojo is going to be out for a month min, Smalling suspended, Fellaini maybe being suspended, Rafael injured, a manager that doesn't know his best team, and a team that couldn't afford another injury to its backline.

They're fucked! I just can't see, this early in the season, this United team, even scraping a CL spot. What players will stick around? What glory hunting fans will want to follow a club without glory? What will it cost that club with their supposed debt?

I honestly think we are seeing this once monster, slowly die and I'm going to sit back and enjoy the pain and suffering of every last one of these c**ts

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.