United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
And in amongst the £241m let's not forget Flacao's £300k. Our £300k made a defence splitting pass to Clichy - Clichy to Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fatcow? Moooooooooooooooooo!

Plus 100 million sat on the bench.

Feels a bit wierd today,a lot of people normally want some sort of conversation,but today I'm like a leper,nobody wants any sort of contact whatsoever...I'm working with mutes.

SPIDERBOY said:
Feels a bit wierd today,a lot of people normally want some sort of conversation,but today I'm like a leper,nobody wants any sort of contact whatsoever...I'm working with mutes.
what do you expect pal,they are the bitterest fuckers alive,love giving it out but can`t take it being give back to them...I had this plastic twat on weds night full of it,text after text ,giddy as fuck,giving it out and still at it all Thursday,,,yesterday,5 texts....and that was it. It`s like defeats don`t happen in ragworld...oh I`m having the time of my life,payback gives me a really nice glow....softarses..

And in amongst the £241m let's not forget Flacao's £300k. Our £300k made a defence splitting pass to Clichy - Clichy to Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fatcow? Moooooooooooooooooo!

actually falcao it;s earning 396.000p/week mind-blogging

Their back 5 yesterday cost them £86m.

Ours cost £23m.

Other than De Gea, I wouldn't have any of them in our reserves. Maybe Shaw might one day when he learns about discipline and diet.

Yaya's not on 300k. 200k at most

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
stony said:
Pam said:
Why did he say they aim to "retain their title"?

Rooney is so paranoid about his hair the rag top brass have banned people from using the word 'Regaine'
Watching Wooney yesterday (or rather his head), I'd have to say that he's probably the only bloke in 'istry(TM) to go bald twice.

Again fucking brilliant.

I'm nicking that.

moomba said:
Their back 5 yesterday cost them £86m.

Ours cost £23m.

Other than De Gea, I wouldn't have any of them in our reserves. Maybe Shaw might one day when he learns about discipline and diet.
Luke Shaw, is he the one who costs more than the whole City defence yesterday?
Oh how the times are a changing!! UTD held to ransom, and made to pay well over the odds for players.... might help if they could attract players with CL football!

manimanc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
what do you expect pal,they are the bitterest fuckers alive,love giving it out but can`t take it being give back to them...I had this plastic twat on weds night full of it,text after text ,giddy as fuck,giving it out and still at it all Thursday,,,yesterday,5 texts....and that was it. It`s like defeats don`t happen in ragworld...oh I`m having the time of my life,payback gives me a really nice glow....softarses..

Worst losers and even worse winners. Although they are clearly out of practice with the latter in MancStret derbies. SSNakeTV currently running their usual 'How did MANUre lose angle'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.