United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the possible exception of Falcao, not one of those injured players would have made a fookin difference had they been fit anyway!

City Glory While Others Fade said:
Sky snake news has a non stop re-runs of rag greatest team programmes today...are they trying to convince someone of something?

I noticed that myself, they really are trying to blow sunshine up the rags arses this morning. Got to keep the legions of home counties fans tuning in to Sly Sports News.....

Mankymeat FC said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
In some ways I'm glad it turned out like it did yesterday. The deluded millions still think they've turned the corner whereas if they'd gone down to 9 men and lost 4 or 5-0 as they should have, they'd be desolate and recognising reality. If Palace win tonight, they can actually overhaul the rags on Saturday with a win at the swamp. Then it'll really dawn on them just how shit they are.

I think for most United fans, after the Leicester City shambles, with Chelsea and MCFC coming up on the horizon, a huge fear of cricket scores were a reality. Now in the aftermath of those 2 horror fixtures, coming out with a draw and a narrow defeat, it's been met with a sigh of relief. Also, with the terrible starts to the season from Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal means that only Chelsea are out of sight at this stage of the season. It is realistic for anyone in the top half of the table that if they put in a decent run of wins in the run up to xmas they can be in contention for top 3/4. Looking at the table today, there is only 7 points (2 wins and a draw) separating 12th and 3rd!! That's a small margin.
Clutching at straws. "At least we didn't get thrashed". The reality is that they are 10th with the most expensively assembled side in Premiership history, and the Man Utd commercial model which generates cash to pay off the Glazer debt wont take much more of this. No one is going to pay hundreds of millions to sponsor Man Utd if they're a footballing shambles.

The next few games are crucial. A couple of bad results and the fans and media could turn on LVG and it will be next to impossible to turn it around and qualify for the Champions League. You sense the players and fans are still behind LVG - for the moment

Ricster said:
SPIDERBOY said:
[

Next 2 motnhs fixtures....I think they are in the shite

I've been saying it for a while,think they'll get a maximum 12 or 13 points from them games.......relegation fodder.

They're fucked!

Over the next 2 games Southampton have got Leicster at home and Villa away. The way Saints are playing you have to say 6 points.
United have Palace and Arsenal away.
Southampton can be 12 points clear in 2 weeks. This United team might just struggle to claw that back.

Rojo is going to be out for a month min, Smalling suspended, Fellaini maybe being suspended, Rafael injured, a manager that doesn't know his best team, and a team that couldn't afford another injury to its backline.
They're fucked! I just can't see, this early in the season, this United team, even scraping a CL spot. What players will stick around? What glory hunting fans will want to follow a club without glory? What will it cost that club with their supposed debt?

I honestly think we are seeing this once monster, slowly die and I'm going to sit back and enjoy the pain and suffering of every last one of these c**ts[/quote]

With the above in their team, they are shite and will do nothing against the top teams. They are all out of their depth at the top level. Their only chance of getting top 4 is massive investment in a new back four in January, and none of the best players are going to sign for them in January. By the summer, they will not be in the Champs league, so good luck in signing your new top grade back four in the summer too. By then, the mercenaries will be jumping ship anyway.
(They also need a new midfield - Danny Blind and Fellaini? Do me a favour!)

Compulsive Rambler said:
Freaks me out today on places like Youtube/Twitter reading all these proper angry worded comments written by Rags.
you go on their profile and they live 10k+ away probably never even been to Manchester.

Ripping into us and being absolute cocks as they can't take a defeat.

Go support your local team lurkers....

See daily mail for above.
Fans from Afghanistan,I kid you not,slagging city...Oh what a wonderful feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.