United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Mist said:
Serious question. Can anybody name the injured players that the Rags say they have ? Turtle head keep telling the press there are 7 (before Sunday) and everybody believes him. he even said it after the match yesterday.

I have just had a Rag on the phone who actually thought they should have got a draw yesterday. He did accept that there were three stone wall penalties but aside from that they deserved a draw, he then quoted 'all our injuries, 7 players out' so when I asked him to name them... he couldn't.

I know Herrera is out broken rib but who else ? Why don't journos front him up ?
Herrera was on the bench yesterday wasn't he?

They've got injuries to:
Jones, Evans, Rafael, Young, Falcao, Lingard, plus Rojo now.
I forgot the other major injury - their pride.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Mist said:
Serious question. Can anybody name the injured players that the Rags say they have ? Turtle head keep telling the press there are 7 (before Sunday) and everybody believes him. he even said it after the match yesterday.

I have just had a Rag on the phone who actually thought they should have got a draw yesterday. He did accept that there were three stone wall penalties but aside from that they deserved a draw, he then quoted 'all our injuries, 7 players out' so when I asked him to name them... he couldn't.

I know Herrera is out broken rib but who else ? Why don't journos front him up ?

They've got injuries to:

If the afore mentioned Rag comes back for a third try later, i will remind him that Felcher and Herrera were on the bench yesterday, clueless doesnt cover the shit they spout.

Ah, Butthead must have been talking about Tranny, Sneijder, Kroos, Contreau, Hummels, Vidal and Thiago, all of whom were unavailable for selection yesterday.

MihaiCity said:
Sky reporting at being the most expensive starting XI in the PL history at 241 M....really??? is not even MORE expensive than that???

de gea-18M
valencia-16M
smalling-12M
rojo-16M
shaw-30M
blind-14M
felainni-27.5M
tia maria-60M
rooney-28M
januzaj-0M
van pussy-24M

that is 245.5 M with 4.5 M MORE than what Sky reported

No they all come from their youth system. Get in line media or else!

Prestwich_Blue said:
In some ways I'm glad it turned out like it did yesterday. The deluded millions still think they've turned the corner whereas if they'd gone down to 9 men and lost 4 or 5-0 as they should have, they'd be desolate and recognising reality. If Palace win tonight, they can actually overhaul the rags on Saturday with a win at the swamp. Then it'll really dawn on them just how shit they are.

I think for most United fans, after the Leicester City shambles, with Chelsea and MCFC coming up on the horizon, a huge fear of cricket scores were a reality. Now in the aftermath of those 2 horror fixtures, coming out with a draw and a narrow defeat, it's been met with a sigh of relief. Also, with the terrible starts to the season from Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal means that only Chelsea are out of sight at this stage of the season. It is realistic for anyone in the top half of the table that if they put in a decent run of wins in the run up to xmas they can be in contention for top 3/4. Looking at the table today, there is only 7 points (2 wins and a draw) separating 12th and 3rd!! That's a small margin.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Mist said:

They've got injuries to:

Ouch that's a low blow to the kidneys ;)

bluemonkey71 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

They've got injuries to:

Ouch that's a low blow to the kidneys ;)

If you think the kidneys is a low blow, i wonder about the rest of your anatomy ;-p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.