United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: List the rags likely trophy haul this season

Most legitimate penalties conceded but not given Award.

They already have at least three towards that one!

£240 million pounds, just let that figure settle for a moment.

That figure for the starting 11 doesn't really show the scale until you break it down to meaning the average cost of each player in that line up was over £20 million. If you then factor in that jizzyjazz cost them next to nothing you are looking at 10 players with an average cost of £24 million plus over £100 million sat on the bench. And for all of that they mustered 2 shots on target.

Something is seriously wrong over there and nobody seems to want to admit it, if they win at Palace and then lose at Arsenal they will have taken 5 points from 15.

Now that is a piss poor return on that sort of investment.

mancity dan said:
Rojo out for 3 months......oooops.

LOL, when i saw rooney holding his leg when he collapsed , i was hoping his knee had been fucked and was just about to book two days off work to go on the piss when the twunt got to his feet . shame....it was clearly cramp, the unmatch- fit highest paid faker in the world then carried on his twin role of ineffective deep lying centre mid, and referee,s assistant.

WRIAC

Re: List the rags likely trophy haul this season

The Professional Game Match Officials Limited most favoured team trophy.
The PGMOL motto is "We love it when Wayne spends 90 minutes licking our ears".

Well its fair to say that phase one TickTock has finally Tocked.

What happens next?

The raggy followers are burying their heads in the sand, the internal raggy mouthpieces are talking us down and them up, Gill and his bumchums will be looking at ways to stop us.

I suspect the national media are about to jump ship soon followed by a large proportion of the 659m fan base. When the plastics start to walk the end so neigh as without the little kids in Singapore buying stuff that is related to the rags the money dries up.

Phase two.....Armageddon.

dennishasdoneit said:
mancity dan said:
Rojo out for 3 months......oooops.

LOL, when i saw rooney holding his leg when he collapsed , i was hoping his knee had been fucked and was just about to book two days off work to go on the piss when the twunt got to his feet . shame....it was clearly cramp, the unmatch- fit highest paid faker in the world then carried on his twin role of ineffective deep lying centre mid, and referee,s assistant.

WRIAC

Mrs Vienna showed me two pictures on Facebook, in which the granny-shagger is caught by a City boot on one ankle, but is rolling around on the ground clutching the other.

Cheating fat Scouse ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.