United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I've heard off two rags now that they are on the way up and we are on the way down. Can someone please explain this to me?
I'm looking at the league table, their recent record against us, the future of our academy etc.. but I cannot find any evidence of this claim.
Plenty of evidence:
They only lost by one goal against the champions.
They made Joe make two saves - that's more than they did last season at our place.
The appear to have made a major signing in Michael Oliver; a fitting successor to Howard Webb.
They've spent lots of money so that must be good cos it's what wrecked them last season. - Yeh, I know they've got fewer points, but they've done it so it must be right.
We're third rather than top so that means they are getting better. That makes as much sense as the rest of the shite they come out with.

blue b4 the moon said:
Well its fair to say that phase one TickTock has finally Tocked.

What happens next?

The raggy followers are burying their heads in the sand, the internal raggy mouthpieces are talking us down and them up, Gill and his bumchums will be looking at ways to stop us.

I suspect the national media are about to jump ship soon followed by a large proportion of the 659m fan base. When the plastics start to walk the end so neigh as without the little kids in Singapore buying stuff that is related to the rags the money dries up.

Phase two.....Armageddon.

I think they're galloping towards obscurity.

Vienna_70 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Well its fair to say that phase one TickTock has finally Tocked.

What happens next?

The raggy followers are burying their heads in the sand, the internal raggy mouthpieces are talking us down and them up, Gill and his bumchums will be looking at ways to stop us.

I suspect the national media are about to jump ship soon followed by a large proportion of the 659m fan base. When the plastics start to walk the end so neigh as without the little kids in Singapore buying stuff that is related to the rags the money dries up.

Phase two.....Armageddon.

I think they're galloping towards obscurity.

Haha I really should check my posts from my mobile more carefully.

Had a good laugh at work today. I found out the guy who works in the office down the hall who has the strongest cockney accent I've ever heard is a rag!

He told me he watched the game last night (he taped it as he was busy) and Utd were the better team, should've won 2-1 apparently! Oh and none of them were clear penalties (Aguero dives) and the ref was on our side because he didn't book any of our players.

Talk about stereotypes, I just humoured him and said yeah you were unlucky. I think he believed me.

abu13 said:
£240 million pounds, just let that figure settle for a moment.

That figure for the starting 11 doesn't really show the scale until you break it down to meaning the average cost of each player in that line up was over £20 million. If you then factor in that jizzyjazz cost them next to nothing you are looking at 10 players with an average cost of £24 million plus over £100 million sat on the bench. And for all of that they mustered 2 shots on target.

Something is seriously wrong over there and nobody seems to want to admit it, if they win at Palace and then lose at Arsenal they will have taken 5 points from 15.

Now that is a piss poor return on that sort of investment.

What was it all the rags used to say to me about us at work BUYING THE LEAGUE!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha
Fucking love it!!

1609590_810027559042926_6113047544642059389_n.jpg

blueincy said:
abu13 said:

That figure for the starting 11 doesn't really show the scale until you break it down to meaning the average cost of each player in that line up was over £20 million. If you then factor in that jizzyjazz cost them next to nothing you are looking at 10 players with an average cost of £24 million plus over £100 million sat on the bench. And for all of that they mustered 2 shots on target.

Something is seriously wrong over there and nobody seems to want to admit it, if they win at Palace and then lose at Arsenal they will have taken 5 points from 15.

What was it all the rags used to say to me about us at work BUYING THE LEAGUE!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha
Fucking love it!!

Fcuk me, Is that scarf Falcao or Michael Myers!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I've heard off two rags now that they are on the way up and we are on the way down. Can someone please explain this to me?
I'm looking at the league table, their recent record against us, the future of our academy etc.. but I cannot find any evidence of this claim.
Gaal.JPG

"This guy"

I think we have really finally got to them. At work today I was talking to a rag who to be fair will criticise them when they play shite. Well I thought we had lost! Apparently they are not that far behind us and Chelsea - well they are actually 7 points and 13 points to be precise but dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Put it to me what happens if Aguero is out of the team - if memory serves me right he was out of the team for quite a few games last season - still won the league.

I didnt even bother to respond with the fact that if Di Maria gets injured where their midfield playmaker is.

It just finally dawned on me that for once I couldnt be arsed responding.

It has finally clicked with them I think.

They can dress it up like they want but we had loads of chances, they had two where Hart had to make a save.

That was it.

They knew they were catching us at the right time and failed miserably.

I am not even going to bring football up now - it is pointless.

They are totally deluded!

blueincy said:
abu13 said:

Fucking love it!!

Patriotism is the belief your country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.

George Bernard Shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.