United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: List the rags likely trophy haul this season

The "We've got loads of history La" Trophy.

Only the scousers have previously won it, but I think we're gonna have a new champion this time.

blue for life said:
I think we have really finally got to them. At work today I was talking to a rag who to be fair will criticise them when they play shite. Well I thought we had lost! Apparently they are not that far behind us and Chelsea - well they are actually 7 points and 13 points to be precise but dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Put it to me what happens if Aguero is out of the team - if memory serves me right he was out of the team for quite a few games last season - still won the league.

I didnt even bother to respond with the fact that if Di Maria gets injured where their midfield playmaker is.

It just finally dawned on me that for once I couldnt be arsed responding.

It has finally clicked with them I think.

They can dress it up like they want but we had loads of chances, they had two where Hart had to make a save.

That was it.

They knew they were catching us at the right time and failed miserably.

I am not even going to bring football up now - it is pointless.

They are totally deluded!
did di maria play yesterday?

manimanc said:
blue for life said:
I think we have really finally got to them. At work today I was talking to a rag who to be fair will criticise them when they play shite. Well I thought we had lost! Apparently they are not that far behind us and Chelsea - well they are actually 7 points and 13 points to be precise but dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Put it to me what happens if Aguero is out of the team - if memory serves me right he was out of the team for quite a few games last season - still won the league.

I didnt even bother to respond with the fact that if Di Maria gets injured where their midfield playmaker is.

It just finally dawned on me that for once I couldnt be arsed responding.

It has finally clicked with them I think.

They can dress it up like they want but we had loads of chances, they had two where Hart had to make a save.

That was it.

They knew they were catching us at the right time and failed miserably.

I am not even going to bring football up now - it is pointless.

They are totally deluded!
did di maria play yesterday?

No i think she was busy looking after the Von Trapp children

Prestwich_Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Patriotism is the belief your country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.

George Bernard Shaw
The only man to win a Nobel Prize and an Oscar. Did he come through the rags academy?

No but his great gay grandson Luke did.

Probably some that will be made for them:

Best British Comedy Award 2014/2015

UEFA Best Club Team Trophy Within FFP Standards

The New 2014 Martin Gill Winners Take All Globe

It's Good, But Not Quite Carling Trophy

European Best Business Award

Best On Screen Car Crash Of The Year Trophy 2014

The 84 Crosses Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.