United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Chipmeister said:
The DM headline is of Pellegrini,Wenger and Rodgers all under pressure going into Christmas, P45s could be in the post and skids could be under them in the big chill.

So LVG must be doing a great job by them !!!!
It's unbelievable, it really is.

God, I feel dirty for taking the Mail's side but be honest...
If they had included Van Gaal, wouldn't some of us be questioning whether he belongs in a headline story about three of last year's top four club's managers?
That said, he is getting Carte Blanche from the media to do as he pleases, under very sympathetic scrutiny but hey, that procedure was an unqualified success last time out and it's all shaping up nicely ths time around, so happy days.
Forward with King Luis! What could possibly go wrong?

You know what, maybe we should just be thankful the scum just do as they please without the press hounding them, as it stands they are making a fine job of doing whatever they want.

It does just piss me off that the pressure generated from the press does make an already difficult job harder, and with such fine margins of success this could be the tipping point and has been over the years for many a manager not at the scum.

LVG manager of the season

I stopped buying newspapers 3 years ago. The only ones I have bought since are the day after we've won another trophy! It's far less stressful to not buy them. As for united...... Just a big LOL - as you young uns say

Stand by your posts.....

Had a look at the "bluemoon goes into meltdown" thread on ragcafe......looks like a few have opened accounts on here since Wednesday.

SPIDERBOY said:
Stand by your posts.....

Had a look at the "bluemoon goes into meltdown" thread on ragcafe......looks like a few have opened accounts on here since Wednesday.

Filthy rats.

SPIDERBOY said:
Stand by your posts.....

Read this post so decided to have a look myself, after donning a full ebola suit I dived in, there's some ex bluemooners on their who openly say they support Man City
One is called robinamicrowave he was banned off here for praising utds buys during the Summer he says which I find hard to believe anyway, heres what a blue who posts on red café thinks of us
''It's a place full of uninformed drones run by control freaks who stand over them with whips at the ready''
Fucking sad turncoat wanker

blue underpants said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Stand by your posts.....

Read this post so decided to have a look myself, after donning a full ebola suit I dived in, there's some ex bluemooners on their who openly say they support Man City
One is called robinamicrowave he was banned off here for praising utds buys during the Summer he says which I find hard to believe anyway, heres what a blue who posts on red café thinks of us
''It's a place full of uniformed drones run by control freaks who stand over them with whips at the ready''

Uniformed?

We are supposed to wear a uniform

I missed that memo

blue underpants said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Stand by your posts.....

''It's a place full of uninformed drones run by control freaks who stand over them with whips at the ready''

Even if that is what he thought, why the fuck would anyone go on the site.

blue underpants said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Stand by your posts.....

Couldn't have been a genuine Blue to begin with.

Fuck 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.