United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
aguero93:20 said:
I want to comment but i havent had my daily PM from the relevant day's mod to let me know what to post.

They're waiting for Ric to tell them what the agenda for the day is.

If they are waiting for Ric, it will probably be tell everyone what a good looking footballer Eider Gudjohnsen is again.

Not a patch on Javi Garcia.

See you all when I've served my ban :)

moh said:
blue underpants said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Stand by your posts.....

Had a look at the "bluemoon goes into meltdown" thread on ragcafe......looks like a few have opened accounts on here since Wednesday.
Read this post so decided to have a look myself, after donning a full ebola suit I dived in, there's some ex bluemooners on their who openly say they support Man City
One is called robinamicrowave he was banned off here for praising utds buys during the Summer he says which I find hard to believe anyway, heres what a blue who posts on red café thinks of us
''It's a place full of uniformed drones run by control freaks who stand over them with whips at the ready''
Fucking sad turncoat wanker

Uniformed?

We are supposed to wear a uniform

I missed that memo

Then clearly you are both uninformed and ununiformed.

And if you must ask, Ric insists we wear the full 1999 Wembley kit, shin pads and all before posting.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I want to comment but i havent had my daily PM from the relevant day's mod to let me know what to post.
PM sent.

I said relevant, your daily begging PM treating me like Dear Deidre doesnt count.
You said you wouldn't tell everyone about my erectile disfunction.

and micro-penis

I said relevant, your daily begging PM treating me like Dear Deidre doesnt count.
You said you wouldn't tell everyone about my erectile disfunction.

and micro-penis

I was thinking about this one

wv8z88.jpg

Apparently the rags are going to try and buy Nani back out of his loan to Sporting Lisbon. Just when the deal to loan him couldn't look any more retarded, given that they did it for free and are paying his wages, they apparently have no right to ask for him back, so are going to try and come up with a financial package to get Sporting to agree to let him return! The level of planning at that football club is truly staggering.

BigOscar said:
Apparently the rags are going to try and buy Nani back out of his loan to Sporting Lisbon. Just when the deal to loan him couldn't look any more retarded, given that they did it for free and are paying his wages, they apparently have no right to ask for him back, so are going to try and come up with a financial package to get Sporting to agree to let him return! The level of planning at that football club is truly staggering.

Your bored and you just made that up,right???

lancs blue said:
Apparently, according to the Turtle, it will now take 3 years for them to reach their full potential - wasn't it 3 months at the start of the season?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29949390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29949390</a>

Teams like us chelsea don't get that luxury, every manager we get and chelsea is reported in the media that if they don't win the league your out the door..

SPIDERBOY said:
BigOscar said:

Your bored and you just made that up,right???
Nope, apparently true.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/11/07/5903941/revealed-van-gaal-wants-nani-back-at-manchester-united-in?ICID=HP_HN_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... ID=HP_HN_1</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.