United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong i feel sorry for Di Maria? Hear me out, he was a key player for Real Madrid, the club most Spanish speaking people dream of playing for, in their champions league triumph.

Unfairly sold but it was to PSG, didn't happen so his next thought "i'll join up with my mates Sergio, Pablo and Martin in Manchester", little did he know it was to the other side where the likes of Ashley Young and Chris Smalling play.

He must be the first player victim of Platini.

Gareth Bale's agent admitted Manchester United offered more money for the Welshman than Real Madrid, but the 25-year-old forward had his heart set on Spain. (InsideFutbol.com) (external)

But but but... They're the biggest bestest club in the world that every little boy wants to play for!

George Hannah said:
Daley Blind has possibly ruptured his knee ligaments in last night's game, things are getting worse for Louise by the day. Let's hope we are not similarly afflicted.

All over SSN this morning....a full list of injured Utd players and this started off in a commentary about how well Wales were playing FFS!!

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
George Hannah said:
Daley Blind has possibly ruptured his knee ligaments in last night's game, things are getting worse for Louise by the day. Let's hope we are not similarly afflicted.

All over SSN this morning....a full list of injured Utd players and this started off in a commentary about how well Wales were playing FFS!!

What's new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.