United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
richardtheref said:
Was watching Question time last week & they were discussing if Ched Evans should be allowed to play football again. Anyway, the idiot MP on the end spouts out that all clubs should be run like Utd are as they educate their players to treat everyone with respect & dignity. They would never employ anyone who had done anything untoward. Mrs Richardtheref asked why i was laughing so much.

What is the name of this ill informed MP?

Lose against Arsenal at the weekend, and that just about kills them in the League. Psychologically they'd know it and it would surely affect their future performances.

Juan King said:
richardtheref said:
Was watching Question time last week & they were discussing if Ched Evans should be allowed to play football again. Anyway, the idiot MP on the end spouts out that all clubs should be run like Utd are as they educate their players to treat everyone with respect & dignity. They would never employ anyone who had done anything untoward. Mrs Richardtheref asked why i was laughing so much.

Say what you like about United, they would never have anyone implicated in a rape playing for them!

Ha ha; brilliant.

Marvin said:
Lose against Arsenal at the weekend, and that just about kills them in the League. Psychologically they'd know it and it would surely affect their future performances.

quite right Marvin and if all the results go against them 'which there likely to do' there down to 13th

marco said:
Marvin said:

quite right Marvin and if the all results go against them 'which there likely to do' there down to 13th

They'll be ok they have a "philoshaphy" No other clubs have got one and its worth at least ten extra points a season and a few months grace for the manager.
Tactical Turtle always starts slow, and then goes on to win the league. Its all part of his "philoshaphy"
Besides, world renowned ticket tout and cadaver impersonator Bobby Charlton has told them they will finish above City. Not just told, he's guaranteed it.

The Trembling Cadaver said:
Next year I guarantee that we will be number one in Manchester. We like to be first and we will be first. ................................................................................................................................................................you need a ticket for the match ?

Juan King said:
richardtheref said:

Say what you like about United, they would never have anyone implicated in a rape playing for them!
Not to mention selling dodgy meat to schools and hospitals.
Or peering under toilet doors.
Or touting tickets.
Or forging banknotes.
Or speeding on the motorway on the way home for a piss.

MUFC; doing things the right way.

every now and again it pops in my head that i should have thanked my dad more then i did for making me a blue.

the thought of being a rag fills me with dread. the only saving grace was when i was a lad rags were proper fans, wrong club maybe but they were proper fans just like us.

de niro said:
every now and again it pops in my head that i should have thanked my dad more then i did for making me a blue.

the thought of being a rag fills me with dread. the only saving grace was when i was a lad rags were proper fans, wrong club maybe but they were proper fans just like us.

I thanked my old man last week, he said I'd done him proud not like my sister (she took the easy way out about 30 years ago). I said all the patience had paid off, with a huge grin he said he never had any doubt it wouldnt. I just said thank fuck i'm blue. Was a good father and son moment as we giggled away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.