United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Is it wrong i feel sorry for Di Maria? Hear me out, he was a key player for Real Madrid, the club most Spanish speaking people dream of playing for, in their champions league triumph.

Unfairly sold but it was to PSG, didn't happen so his next thought "i'll join up with my mates Sergio, Pablo and Martin in Manchester", little did he know it was to the other side where the likes of Ashley Young and Chris Smalling play.

He must be the first player victim of Platini.
I see Di Maria has come out and said PSG were his first choice. A shame for him, but it's exactly what FFP does. It keeps the old names at the top. With Di Maria PSG or City might have been more able to challenge for the CL.

Was watching Question time last week & they were discussing if Ched Evans should be allowed to play football again. Anyway, the idiot MP on the end spouts out that all clubs should be run like Utd are as they educate their players to treat everyone with respect & dignity. They would never employ anyone who had done anything untoward. Mrs Richardtheref asked why i was laughing so much.

richardtheref said:
Anyway, the idiot MP on the end spouts out that all clubs should be run like Utd are as they educate their players to treat everyone with respect & dignity..
rooney-abuses-ref.jpg

article-0-0CCA2468000005DC-447_468x286.jpg

article-2055133-0024C4A000000258-525_472x410.jpg

richardtheref said:
Was watching Question time last week & they were discussing if Ched Evans should be allowed to play football again. Anyway, the idiot MP on the end spouts out that all clubs should be run like Utd are as they educate their players to treat everyone with respect & dignity. They would never employ anyone who had done anything untoward. Mrs Richardtheref asked why i was laughing so much.

Say what you like about United, they would never have anyone implicated in a rape playing for them!

Was watching Question time last week & they were discussing if Ched Evans should be allowed to play football again. Anyway, the idiot MP on the end spouts out that all clubs should be run like Utd are as they educate their players to treat everyone with respect & dignity.
Ryan Giggs' lover has claimed he paid £500 for her to have their baby aborted. Sister-in-law Natasha Giggs said the star arrived on his bike with the cash, £200 short of the full cost. She said she got pregnant weeks before marrying his brother Rhodri.
58d659ccbce2e6a9f3520d810c6263c9.jpg

Juan King said:
richardtheref said:

Say what you like about United, they would never have anyone implicated in a rape playing for them!

Say what you like about the rags but their PR machine is the best in the business. The fact that an MP is a thick out of touch wanker shouldn't hide the fact that he genuinely believes that they wouldn't have anybody like Evans.

If you ask a non City fan to name the scandal surrounding Bryan Riggs and I bet they would struggle.
Charlton, the first famous person to be banned from buying FA Cup Final tickets.
Dodgy meat to school kids - daddy Director
Limbo dancing under toilet doors - son of daddy Director.

The list goes on but no one knows about it or believes it.

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
richardtheref said:
Anyway, the idiot MP on the end spouts out that all clubs should be run like Utd are as they educate their players to treat everyone with respect & dignity..
rooney-abuses-ref.jpg

article-0-0CCA2468000005DC-447_468x286.jpg

article-2055133-0024C4A000000258-525_472x410.jpg
Ha, in that last one family man looks like he's wearing a phil chuckle fright mask

Feck me, in the first one it looks like Wooney is about to audition for planet of the apes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.