United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed the Elk said:
mat said:
cookster said:
What a dick, Dwight Yorke is, great signing Dia Maria.....

Quality pundits on Sly Sports as usual.
Mata been there for 12 months as well. I'm sure he signed end of January?

Why would rags fans subscribe to mutv when they can just watch sky sports?

Whichever way you want to dress it up that's a good call.

Full kit wankers will be sat in their living rooms now hoping for the corporate monster to edge a win over the Mackems.

Then SKY/MUTV/ and the BBC will claim they have turned a corner and will sweep all before them and conquer the footballing world.

aguero93:20 said:
Dubai Blue said:
How long has Di Maria got left on his contract?
I think it's only a year or two, that's the crazy part.

Wonder if it's Champions League related? They must make it in this year. Dude I'm nervous.

Hopefully at arsenals expense if these lot squeak 4th.

dazdon said:
Feed the Elk said:
mat said:

Full kit wankers will be sat in their living rooms now hoping for the corporate monster to edge a win over the Mackems.

Then SKY/MUTV/ and the BBC will claim they have turned a corner and will sweep all before them and conquer the footballing world.

What, just like they did last season?

Surely not!

dazdon said:
Feed the Elk said:
mat said:

And here comes the Rughead love in.

dazdon said:
A player Real don't want and doesn't figure in their plans gets sold to the rags for £75 mill........excellent and I hope they buy a few more fringe players for loadsamoney.

Expect the obligatory "United are the biggest club in the world" and "My great grandfather visited Salford once in 1887 and instilled the ethos of the rags into my own family".

Rooney will be kicking the office door in expecting more cash after he finds out how much money glazer.com have in the piggy bank.
Ancolotti said that he wants Di Maria to stay but Di Maria wants to leave.

I hope it falls through he is a class player and one that the rags desperately need.

Stockport mackem said:
Have sky acknowledged there will be 2 teams playing

Some fella called Gus has just been on.

I think he played football once and is shitting bricks at the thought of facing Fletcher and Tom Zidane Cleverley .....although i'm suspicious that he's playing a blinder and secretly couldn't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.