United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
dazdon said:
A player Real don't want and doesn't figure in their plans gets sold to the rags for £75 mill........excellent and I hope they buy a few more fringe players for loadsamoney.

Expect the obligatory "United are the biggest club in the world" and "My great grandfather visited Salford once in 1887 and instilled the ethos of the rags into my own family".

Rooney will be kicking the office door in expecting more cash after he finds out how much money glazer.com have in the piggy bank.

Hmmmm.... could be interesting coz this time when fatboy does the salary strop he may get told to do one.......... then there could be fireworks.

Still short term fun to be derived from defeat today we hope. Oh and

SCUM

Is Di Maria;

Ok (sterling, Willian, walcott)
Very good (Nasri, Turan, Moura, sanchez) or
Elite (Robben, Hazard)

?

The thing is if we were in for Di Maria they would say he's a decent enough winger but not consistent enough and if we were going to spend over €50million they would say we are mad, but because it's the rags he's suddenly one of the greatest players of all time and nobody's saying the price is fucking crazy.
Jesus Christ over €70million for Di Maria!!! That's €70 FUCKING MILLION!!!! FOR A WINGER

What a dick, Dwight Yorke is, great signing Dia Maria.....

Quality pundits on Sly Sports as usual.

superseiyan said:
Is Di Maria;

Ok (sterling, Willian, walcott)
Very good (Nasri, Turan, Moura, sanchez) or
Elite (Robben, Hazard)

?
Certainly not what I'd call elite tbh..Very good is where I'd place him,but hes been playing in a class team.

cookster said:

Mata been there for 12 months as well. I'm sure he signed end of January?

cookster said:

Said on the matchday thread that Chompy is always on after they lose..talks shite and feels comfortable with it..

mat said:
cookster said:

Mata been there for 12 months as well. I'm sure he signed end of January?

Why would rags fans subscribe to mutv when they can just watch sky sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.