United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
nixmith2 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Vienna_70 said:
Apparently, we are trying to hijack di Maria deal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/24/manchester-city-will-try-and-hijack-64m-angel-di-maria-transfer-from-rivals-manchester-united-4843857/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/24/mancheste ... d-4843857/</a>

It would be piss funny if we succeeded!
Ha ha, even if we're not it should put the price up more!

erm I think it would put is into FFP problems (big time) plus I believe in Navas (jesus)
There's no way we're in for him but don't tell the rags that!

The thing is by asking him to delay means every day that passes with the rags not getting him will put even more doubt in their minds, torture at its worst. :-)

citytill1die84 said:
De Gea

Jones Smalling Rojo

Di Maria Carrick Herrera Mata Shaw

RVP Shrek

Fully fit this would be the best they could put out?

Still shit

I'd guess Mata will drop out, di maria will play more centrally in the hole and it would become more of a 3-4-1-2 with Rafael playing rwb.

IF (and a very big if) they can sign a decent midfielder and centre half, di maria could be a great signing. Imagine if they had -

De gea
Jones Benatia Rojo
Rafael Shaw
Carrick Vidal
Di maria
Rooney RVP

That then becomes a very strong team who will finish top 4 - they just have to spend 150m to get there :)

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Tactical Turtle ""The only reason to give a penalty is when the opponent touches the leg of a player. Van Persie and Young were touched.

Young lifted the ball across the opponent and he was touched by the opponent."

Here's me thinking footy was a contact sport. What are the rags opponents supposed to do ... just let them pass with a "excuse me. Sorry I was in your way"???
Tbf I thought the rvp one was a pen. One player got the ball but the player behind tripped up his right leg. Ref was right behind it. How times change. Back in baconfaces time that would have been 3 pens.

I can't see any way for them to play Di Maria in their 352 without dropping Mata. It seems really stupid to spend £65m to replace arguably your best player, when the rest of your team is shit. What do they do with £45m Mata when they get Di Maria? Does he sit on the bench next to £28m Fellaini?

IH8MUFC said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Tactical Turtle ""The only reason to give a penalty is when the opponent touches the leg of a player. Van Persie and Young were touched.

Young lifted the ball across the opponent and he was touched by the opponent."

Here's me thinking footy was a contact sport. What are the rags opponents supposed to do ... just let them pass with a "excuse me. Sorry I was in your way"???
Tbf I thought the rvp one was a pen. One player got the ball but the player behind tripped up his right leg. Ref was right behind it. How times change. Back in baconfaces time that would have been 3 pens.

I disagree, if either of them were a pen it was young's

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Vienna_70 said:
Apparently, we are trying to hijack di Maria deal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/24/manchester-city-will-try-and-hijack-64m-angel-di-maria-transfer-from-rivals-manchester-united-4843857/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/24/mancheste ... d-4843857/</a>

It would be piss funny if we succeeded!
Ha ha, even if we're not it should put the price up more!

now fuk me thet would piss on their chips, i wonder if sad cafe have seen it

BigOscar said:
I can't see any way for them to play Di Maria in their 352 without dropping Mata. It seems really stupid to spend £65m to replace arguably your best player, when the rest of your team is shit. What do they do with £45m Mata when they get Di Maria? Does he sit on the bench next to £28m Fellaini?
I'd imagine they will play 4 at the back when their full backs are fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.