United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are stuck with Rooney until his contract/ransom note expires in my opinion - nobody will give him the money he is on at the moment - can't see him ( and /or his representatives ) being allowed the influence over transfer policy, contractual matters nor over club strategy/ambition.

He will get another club but only after he has miked the rags dry - you have to say for a guy whose intelligence we all sometimes doubt on BM the boy has learnt well off his mentors.

RVP due to age and injury record is worth whatever he has in his pockets at any given time - best they can hope for is nominal fee or a free and offload him from the wages bill - again one last injury ravaged hurrah at a medium sized foreign club is on the cards there

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Has BFS mentioned, in that uniquely bile ridden way that he seems to have mastered, "all the money united have spent", like he does whenever his teams line up against us?

Somehow, even if he has, I expect his tone is just that little bit more deferential in its delivery.

Wake up Sam. It's us who you need to be lubing up for now. Get with the programme.
BFS team at home refereed by Lee Mason. The perfect rag storm for a 9-0 home win followed my a media daisy chain session whilst we get fucked by Taylor at Hull.

I see Vadge has said his players are struggling with his ideas (or philschofee) and that maybe they are getting too much information too soon. Cant think who might be struggling to cope

259lksk.jpg

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I see Vadge has said his players are struggling with his ideas (or philschofee) and that maybe they are getting too much information too soon. Cant think who might be struggling to cope

259lksk.jpg

I cant see how they sre struggling with his filoshophee,

"Here is one goal, it is theirshh. Try and score in it as there are enough of you to do that, here is another goal, it ish ours, try to stop dem other fookhers schoring innit, I know there are not many of you but I forgot wio and widich retired."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.