United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they were awful yesterday.

1-0 wasn't really a fair reflection on the game, it was closer to a 3-0 or 4-0 game. Before the last 15 minutes, they showed barely any attacking threat and their defence was a shambles.

I really can't see them getting into the top 4 this season, they are nowhere near as good as the media are making out. I honestly think they'll be lucky to finish in the top 6.

241 million pounds - confirmed starting line up for the rags yesterday.Fucking hell..YCNMIU.

Sky have just ripped them a new one....

Man Utd v Crystal Palace Sat 8 Nov 15:00

Arsenal v Man Utd Sat 22 Nov 17:30

Man Utd v Hull Sat 29 Nov 15:00

Man Utd v Stoke Tue 2 Dec 19:45

Southampton v Man Utd Mon 8 Dec 20:00

Man Utd v Liverpool Sun 14 Dec 13:30

Aston Villa v Man Utd Sat 20 Dec 15:00

Man Utd v Newcastle Fri 26 Dec 15:00

Tottenham v Man Utd Sun 28 Dec 12:00

Next 2 motnhs fixtures....I think they are in the shite

They went potty when the attendance got announced. Very amusing. They really believe that 20,000 empty seats rubbish

LVG has had an easy ride, but £150m, a Derby defeat and mid-table. A couple more bad results and that will end their European hopes. They're only alive because Liverpool are just as bad.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/VMjzq_3RpWk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/VMjzq_3RpWk</a>

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning All Lurking Rags.......Blue skies all over my house this morning. Loveley brew and a bowl of porridge to wake up to.
Do you know,I absolutely fucking love destroying you in derbies. It's becoming a little bit of a norm now but we will never ever stop enjoying it. Oh how the tables have turned,WE yes little CITEH as you like to call us are now your biggest game every season. It's fucking Karma on an unbelievable scale and long may it continue.
Your players are horrible c**ts,Rooney a captain of the nation,someone who kids are supposed to look up to....berating refs,shagging cheap whores...
All you have now is your 20 this 20 fucking that. You are becoming everything you fucking took the piss out of the scousers for so long about. All you talk about is the past and your 20 titles. The irony of it all along with the waving of bank notes yesterday..You really are a set of thick c**ts..oh and the pink flares,pink.......hahahahahahahahahaha.

Anyway I hope you awoke this morning with that dark depressed feeling. You know,the one little citeh had to for such a long time. You had a banner mocking us,we ripped it down,your piss can said "Never in my lifetime" - We did it in his lifetime..
All you got now is silly songs about bogof and empty seats. It's all you got. As the banner stated yesterday.
"You aspire to be city"

Have to take issue with one point...BLUE SKIES OVER ST HELENS????

pollution.jpg

stony said:
My favourite post from the caf.

Rag 2 said:
Rag 1 said:
Why is it that the new Manchester United manager always needs months and months and months before their style (philosophy :-) ) is implemented fully? Yet the likes of Martinez at Everyon or Koeman at Southampton get the team playing their way almost straight away?

It's even more shocking when you consider the calibre of players at United in comparison to those teams.
I think the thing is those managers are only changing a style of play. Van Gaal is changing the philosophy. A style of play can be changed with a couple of training sessions but a philosophy takes 3 months.

It's a very disruptive period but it'll be worth it. Unlike with those quick fix managers, we'll not only see the benefits on the football pitch, we'll be much better placed to write academic articles, for example, or engaged in live televised debate.

What a fucking cretin. These pricks really do buy into the whole rag PR bullshit. Philosophy, lol.

He has to be taking the piss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.