United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because many people have invested so much of their time and energy into being the number 1 Rag hating Blue. And they need to express it on here at every opportunity. It's like opening a vent. Take that away and they end up watching Bake off, or kicking the cat.

I work in Manchester with match going blues, (some of them are on here) and have done all of my working career. I have never heard them utter much of the distasteful stuff that is sometimes posted on here. I would say that 90% of City fans are sound, and a small minority drag them down. I can see that Ric and the Mods are trying to stimulate some form of a conversation on here, but it's always diminished by the few, while the many good posters on here fade into the shadows or log off. Shame.

Very good post.

I have read many interesting and sensible posts from both City and United fans on the forums. Sadly I have also seen the utter rubbish and pathetic digs at each other written by both sides.

To Ric and the Mods....is it now time for two United threads (I say with a smile on my face).....a United thread for sensible comments and discussion and a United thread for all the distasteful stuff mentioned by 'shallyman' above.

I suppose that this is not possible but at least I gave it a try.....haha!!!.

People say United are hated because they are successful. Whilst there's surely an element of that involved, I don't think it goes far enough. I think United are hated (and we're talking universally here, by fans from all different types of football club, not just City) because of how they act. Success doesn't have to breed arrogance. It doesn't have to result in a sense of entitlement. You don't have to become condescending or self superior. You don't have to be a poor winner, and an even poorer loser. You don't have to use your financial, and footballing hierarchy, influence to ride roughshod over the rest of football. You don't have to attempt to create a monopoly within football whereby your own interests are served ahead of those of the game.

People don't hate United because they win things, they hate United because of how they achieve their success, and how they react to it.

The dinosaur's like Beckham - can't keep out of the limelight. Expect another boring, arrogant, history re-writting book from the old fart annually. The media will cover it like it's won the the Samuel Johnson Prize for Non-Fiction.

A lad who plays football for me said at the weekend he had received an email saying as he hadn't opted out of the league cup scheme and not bought his ticket he won't be allowed to attend the Derby match, unbelievable !

A lad who plays football for me said at the weekend he had received an email saying as he hadn't opted out of the league cup scheme and not bought his ticket he won't be allowed to attend the Derby match, unbelievable !

Money making scheme. He'll have paid for his season ticket, so they've already got the money for his derby day seat, now they can charge it out for a second time to someone new.

Money making scheme. He'll have paid for his season ticket, so they've already got the money for his derby day seat, now they can charge it out for a second time to someone new.
They have made a mistake with him as he had emailed to opt out of the league cup scheme and as a Junior he can opt out match by match, they really are scraping the barrel trying to get the crowds in

Because many people have invested so much of their time and energy into being the number 1 Rag hating Blue. And they need to express it on here at every opportunity. It's like opening a vent. Take that away and they end up watching Bake off, or kicking the cat.

I work in Manchester with match going blues, (some of them are on here) and have done all of my working career. I have never heard them utter much of the distasteful stuff that is sometimes posted on here. I would say that 90% of City fans are sound, and a small minority drag them down. I can see that Ric and the Mods are trying to stimulate some form of a conversation on here, but it's always diminished by the few, while the many good posters on here fade into the shadows or log off. Shame.

The irony of a rag **** using the word SHAME!!!! Not got an ounce of shame in their tiny minds of how they treated Munich survivors, how they paid underhand for kids or players to sign up, how they bullied other clubs, referees etc etc. You say you work with match going Blues, some on here. That may be why they talk to you. They HAVE to. We don't so kindly fook off.
PS I totally agree with Denis Laws Backheel. Get rid of the rag cunts.

According to last seasons accounts the Glazers allowed United to incur currency change charges well into the millions simply because they could not be bothered to protect rate changes (£>$) for their loans.
Seems their fans have got to pay for this inability to take a fundamental financial precaution.

Very good post.

I have read many interesting and sensible posts from both City and United fans on the forums. Sadly I have also seen the utter rubbish and pathetic digs at each other written by both sides.

To Ric and the Mods....is it now time for two United threads (I say with a smile on my face).....a United thread for sensible comments and discussion and a United thread for all the distasteful stuff mentioned by 'shallyman' above.

I suppose that this is not possible but at least I gave it a try.....haha!!!.

Why not have three threads so we can start one for rag arse lickers too. Yours would be the opening post in Pot 3. (I also say with a smile on my face) haha!!!!.

The dinosaur's like Beckham - can't keep out of the limelight. Expect another boring, arrogant, history re-writting book from the old fart annually. The media will cover it like it's won the the Samuel Johnson Prize for Non-Fiction.
Pisscan will continue to milk the rag fans as long as they're stupid enough to buy this crap. Easy money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.