United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm caught with the ban thing, he obviously thinks he's playing us and getting off on it.

But, he is doing a first class job of reinforcing what we all think rags are, we couldn't have a better example to play with.

Plus it's all diversion anyway. Our team is poles ahead and as the season progresses, this will become more evident.

Abu Dhabi's human rights most certainly could be better. What that's got to do with Manchester City is nothing.

You see, and here's the important bit so don't blink, Manchester City are not owned by a country. We are not owned by a government. We are owned by a company, ADUG, set up at the behest of an individual, Sheikh Mansour, who happens to hold roles within Abu Dhabi's government. He's not a dictator, he's not the leader of his country, he will have some say on political matters, but he will have very little influence, or ability, to enact any real change in the region. Trying to smear Manchester City because the country our owner is from has a poor record on certain issues is illogical and offensive. If one of the Glazers became a senator, or congressman, would Manchester United become responsible for Guantanamo Bay?

all it is, is jealousy, he can't accept the audacity that we are now a better club than his, yes they may have more fans and trophies but going forward we are the better animal

It's funny that City fans accuse United fans of droning on about the Munich Air disaster, yet you guys post about it 20 times a day!

WAGS in an abbreviation of wives and girlfriends. The Busby Babes were young boys, so Duncan Edwards, Eddie Coleman, David Pegg, Tommy Taylor and Billy Whelan weren't married. So including their girlfriends only gives gravity to your repetitive tale. Although, the context of those times is gleefully avoided by many on here.

There was nothing unique about the harsh way that the Munich survivors were treated. This was a time of austerity in professional football, when players received an absurdly low maximum wage (little above skilled manual earnings) and had their contract terms dictated by the clubs.

Furthermore, in wider society, there was no compensation culture, no requirement to parade emotions in public. After two world wars, the victims of trauma were expected to show resilience, not indulge in blaming others.

It is ridiculous to impose modern values and the riches of the Premiership era on the late Fifties.

oh its the plastic....

I didn't go ..I didn't go.o..o.o im a rag plastic and I didn't go.

when are the mods going to get rid of this fuckin nerd??
he is the epitome of their fans.
gobshite.
obsessed with city.
never had a season ticket.
he ticks all the boxes.
if he`d come on here having the banter then fair enough but the **** is on OUR forum accusing our owners of being terrorists for want of a better word.
mate you are an absolute fuckin embarrassment to yourself,your pathetic fuckin club and to football fans.
get your last knockings in as I think your shite posts will be coming to an end.

I fully and wholeheartedly agree. He comes on here spouting his shit and when met with those with a better understanding he resorts to guesswork. Someone posted earlier that there is a rag on here cutting and pasting lots of posts on Sad Cafe, well, it's this knob and he is being treated as some kind of god on that pitiful website.

Ban the gobshite for good please

I fully and wholeheartedly agree. He comes on here spouting his shit and when met with those with a better understanding he resorts to guesswork. Someone posted earlier that there is a rag on here cutting and pasting lots of posts on Sad Cafe, well, it's this knob and he is being treated as some kind of god on that pitiful website.

Ban the gobshite for good please
They are treating someone who is making a cock of himself and losing his arguments as a god, lmfao that website really is a pitiful place :D

Funnily enough, he doesn't post anything he writes, just selects certain posts to take back to his lords and masters at Sad Cafe
if that happened here I would think the majority of us would go and take a look for themselves, that said they just believe everything they are told because they are mindless fuck wits and live in a myth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.