Ode to the Odious one, 'Shall i be a man'

The bollox & Bullshit, the milking a plane crash
Just like after Busby the next manager was gash
The bullying tyrant, 'Not In his lifetime' once said
Ended with a face AND a nose that was red
The youth that once played in the United way
Now roll up at City as we have our day
So Shally it's time to go back to redcaf
You've given us all a fookin good laugh.

Put that on redcaf and tell fookin Pete Boyle to eat his heart out. ;-)

*Excited boxing commentator suddenly appears out of nowhere*

Scallyman's lost the spring in his step, his legs are completely gone, taking too many shots.
He's trying to hold on, looking over to his corner(redcafe) in desperation, it's hard to watch... someone HAS to throw the towel in or he will never be the same again after this.

With everyone goingbon about attendance can I just point out that teams get awarded points for playing foorball on a pitch not for how many fans you get
in a stadium! So basically if doesn't fucking fucking matter 1 iota which teams get more than the other!

Yep Personally it's the media that go on about our empty seats that annoy me from other fans I except it as it is! But empty gates spouting from the media who are on freebees at these grounds what pisses me of!

Om a side note. The commentator on Spurs v Arsenal was going on about Spurs season ticket holders getting
free tickets for last nights game. He was sort of bemoaning that it was full but intimating that it shouldn't be.
You cannot win with the bastards. Why does it matter. Those Spurs ST holders have most probably earned
more than the odd freebie with the money they've spent over the years.

Ode to the Odious one, 'Shall i be a man'

The bollox & Bullshit, the milking a plane crash
Just like after Busby the next manager was gash
The bullying tyrant, 'Not In his lifetime' once said
Ended with a face AND a nose that was red
The youth that once played in the United way
Now roll up at City as we have our day
So Shally it's time to go back to redcaf
You've given us all a fookin good laugh.

Put that on redcaf and tell fookin Pete Boyle to eat his heart out. ;-)

L' homme en colère

There once was a fella from Cheetham Hill
And nothing more on earth gave him such a thrill
Than spouting off tales about dodgy meat
And kicking out families onto the street
He dug it all day and he dug it all night
Slinging out muck with all of his might
But then one day Ric said "I've had enough"
And deleted a thousand pages of Cheetham Hill's guff

I'm not on redcafe, they have a silly voting system that means you can't post on any of the threads, apart from a designated one full of nibz

Ah, you may be cocking a snook and having a wee jest
But our attendance last night would comfortably be your best.

Actually our best is the highest attendance in England. Second best is United. At our ground. You know when we let you use it you ungrateful twats.

Don't go by attendances. Didn't anybody check ? All nited fans started supporting them when they were shit. Wonder why they never built their 35,000 stadium then ? Sorry, 75,000 Stadium. One thing we can never take from them is how fast they can empty a stadium.

Actually our best is the highest attendance in England. Second best is United. At our ground. You know when we let you use it you ungrateful twats.
Yeh but who cares about history... at least we don't hear United fans harping on about the past all the time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.