United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn. Not one has Sheikh Mansour being personally linked to anything and one of your sources (no 3) is a blog that's been written by a 14 year old. Plus, your club is owned by wealthy and influential citizens of a country that routinely murders, tortures and abducts people.

The first source says ACCUSATIONS. ie not fucking proof.

a lot of hype about watsiname, he came on against a tiring liverpool team and scored , he was given a gift/back pass against saints and he scored against a tiring champoinship side , and now the media are comparing his goals scoring rate with aguero and sanchez. This kid will not get a sniff against quality sides like ourselves , gooners , chavs and decent european sides , he is a one trick pony who's only finishing quality is slotting the ball to the keepers left , he will get found out , but let him have his five minutes of fame , and the rags continue their delusion they have signed the new Law*/Best*/Charlton*/Cantona*/Giggs*, delete* as required

L' homme en colère

There once was a fella from Cheetham Hill
And nothing more on earth gave him such a thrill
Than spouting off tales about dodgy meat
And kicking out families onto the street
He dug it all day and he dug it all night
Slinging out muck with all of his might
But then one day Ric said "I've had enough"
And deleted a thousand pages of Cheetham Hill's guff

I'm not on redcafe, they have a silly voting system that means you can't post on any of the threads, apart from a designated one full of nibz

If you're not on redcaf i'd head off to RAWK
As soon you will need a new venue to squawk
we're sick of your bollox, your lies and deceit
And you are heading for another defeat
so as i bid you farewell, don't come back soon
you've been fooked by the best, Frankie on Bluemoon.

Bonsoir mon poodle rouge.

If you're not on redcaf i'd head off to RAWK
As soon you will need a new venue to squawk
we're sick of your bollox, your lies and deceit
And you are heading for another defeat
so as i bid you farewell, don't come back soon
you've been fooked by the best, Frankie on Bluemoon.

Bonsoir mon poodle rouge.

And with that he cheered and high fived the cat
To finally out ditty the raggedy twat
But suddenly a thought filled him with dread
"I spend all my time on the Yoo nited thread"
ooof

a lot of hype about watsiname, he came on against a tiring liverpool team and scored , he was given a gift/back pass against saints and he scored against a tiring champoinship side , and now the media are comparing his goals scoring rate with aguero and sanchez. This kid will not get a sniff against quality sides like ourselves , gooners , chavs and decent european sides , he is a one trick pony who's only finishing quality is slotting the ball to the keepers left , he will get found out , but let him have his five minutes of fame , and the rags continue their delusion they have signed the new Law*/Best*/Charlton*/Cantona*/Giggs*, delete* as required

Macheda*/Januzah*/Wilson*/etc* where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.