United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that **** martial had signed for anyone else and scored the exact same goals against the exact same teams no one would give a fuck. But cause he plays for Utd he's better than Messi.

I in 20000 united fans went to the game last night. Part timers. 649 million nine hundred and sixty five thousand couldn't be arsed.

If that **** martial had signed for anyone else and scored the exact same goals against the exact same teams no one would give a fuck. But cause he plays for Utd he's better than Messi.

It's always been like that and I go back over half a century, I've seen some clowns in my time play for them but they were always selected to play for their country by default.

Plenty of Empty Seat and that's just from one camera angle. Funny the MUEN didn't pick it up............

2CB0125C00000578-3246615-image-a-6_1443036773002.jpg

"I spend all my time on the Yoo nited thread"

The funnier the downfall the greater the posts.

I think we will find that the official attendance will shortly be announced as 75, 560. There wasn't a spare seat to be had as you can see by looking at a few images from last night's game. I bet the atmosphere was electric with non-stop nursery rhythms bouncing from stand to stand...With a knick-knack patty-whack...

azVn8O7.jpg

TOXmOO3.jpg

A1eQWgF.jpg

Fuckin hell Tueart.
It has been explained by the lurking rag twat that the only empty seats were reserved for Ipswich fans.
A mate of mine from Thetford booked 30,000 of those seats but they all came down with food poisoning after a meal at a chippy near the ground.

...and of course, you'd have loved it if he signed for you lot ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.