United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to @shallyman hes fighting his corner without resorting to puerile abuse. Though defending the indefensible is a lost cause on these forums. To be fair to the rest of us he supports an odious club with a seriously airbrushed dubious history supported by a click hungry sycophantic fawning media.

To be fair to @shallyman hes fighting his corner without resorting to puerile abuse. Though defending the indefensible is a lost cause on these forums. To be fair to the rest of us he supports an odious club with a seriously airbrushed dubious history supported by a click hungry sycophantic fawning media.
Like I said though do you honestly think he's here for discussion, exchanging viewpoints though? It is therefore what we term trolling because he's responding and contributing to the negative reactions... if he did resort to puerile abuse he knows he would be banned outright.

That would mean them losing at home to Sunderland as well as away at Arsenal, while we have to win tomorrow and a week later. Very unlikely IMO. In any case, they normally get something at Arsenal regardless of how well they've played.
They also have Everton and palace away as well as the derby
whilst we have Newcastle , Bmouth and norwich at home :-)

It's been a fantastic start, but yeah, judgement still has to be reserved. He'll inevitably have dips of form throughout the season (seasons even, he's got plenty of time to live up to the price), but he seems to have the talent and his head seems to be firmly screwed on for a 19-year old.

you're* :)

I could warm to you. I suspect jimharri may too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said though do you honestly think he's here for discussion, exchanging viewpoints though? It is therefore what we term trolling because he's responding and contributing to the negative reactions... if he did resort to puerile abuse he knows he would be banned outright.

There isn't any discussion on the United thread, just abuse. I find it astounding that after 48 hours of merciless slagging regarding the attendance, I post 3 pictures from an Ipswich forum to offer an opposing view, and I am the one trying to wind you lot up!!! That's like throwing breeze blocks at someone for 2 days, then having a strop when they throw a pebble back. I'm more than happy to have a discussion, and exchange viewpoints, but most just want to have a cheap pop. How dare I stick up for myself! Be sure to let me know next time you come on, so I can bow down at your feet.

I'm away now for a few pints, hope Spurs give you a spanking ;)

Notwithstanding the above, blue tinted shades off, anyone with decent football brains would acknowledge
that he is showing some way above average skill attributes, at 19 year old mind you.
I was mocking this panic closing-day signing like everybody else, but having a slice of humble pie now.
He has every qualities to develop quickly into a top striker, in the same vein of Anelka ( i find his overall game very similar to Anelka of early 2000s ).
Time will tell very soon if i am wrong.

Steady with the humble pie my friend don't make the custard

There isn't any discussion on the United thread, just abuse. I find it astounding that after 48 hours of merciless slagging regarding the attendance, I post 3 pictures from an Ipswich forum to offer an opposing view, and I am the one trying to wind you lot up!!! That's like throwing breeze blocks at someone for 2 days, then having a strop when they throw a pebble back. I'm more than happy to have a discussion, and exchange viewpoints, but most just want to have a cheap pop. How dare I stick up for myself! Be sure to let me know next time you come on, so I can bow down at your feet.

I'm away now for a few pints, hope Spurs give you a spanking ;)

Are you going to the pub or having a few pints at home? The way you watch your football..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.