United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela lansbury also detects why would a kid in city's youth team be at a soccer school? Angela smells bull shit

A soccer school predominantly run by City, with City players, City youth team coaches and City scouts. Can you see a trend here...No... well maybe they had some of their own lads to set an example for us. And see how we would perform against them in a match situation. It was a pretty standard way to recruit new talent.

manu-post2.jpg

A soccer school predominantly run by City, with City players, City youth team coaches and City scouts. Can you see a trend here...No... well maybe they had some of their own lads to set an example for us. And see how we would perform against them in a match situation. It was a pretty standard way to recruit new talent.

manu-post2.jpg
Oh i can see the trend, having played semi pro football myself, and my son has played for city academy and the scum, is now on a contract at another proffesional club, think i know how it works and they certainly dont turn up at soccer schools, so beckham got scouted at ticket touts soccer school, but you kept a city youth team player quite all game and in your words he didn't get a sniff and you were the fittest player on the pitch? Why did they not sign you up? Just asking like (was it a knee injury or you would have made it to the very top)

manu-post2.jpg
...parklife.

Hark at Angela Lansbury! It wasn't a proper 90 minute game, it was a soccer school for children. Running round cones with a ball. Practicing skills and having little games in groups.
Little games in groups,children running round cones -hmmm... just the sort of scenario where you would be asked to do a man-marking job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.