United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of precautions?

He obviously felt it, but also, he wasn't hopping up and down taking the full weight off his leg, which would point to a proper tear. I'd hazard a guess it is a slight strain and he will be back, and scoring, for the derby.

I think the look on his face was more that he wanted to play the whole game for Argentina in that number 10 shirt.

I really, really hope you're right, mate!

But it didn't look good to me. . .

He obviously felt it, but also, he wasn't hopping up and down taking the full weight off his leg, which would point to a proper tear. I'd hazard a guess it is a slight strain and he will be back, and scoring, for the derby.

I think the look on his face was more that he wanted to play the whole game for Argentina in that number 10 shirt.

I agree, a full tear and he wouldnt have walked around first but even a slight tear makes him a derby doubt, he might make the bench

hopefully tears were frustration of another spell out and not severity of injury

this just went from a potential mauling to a worrying game

QUOTE="Big Yaya Wilko 12, post: 8920714, member: 51273"]They get their fucking luck again with Aguero being out for the derby, most likely.

CUNTS.[/QUOTE]
Obvious this was going to happen, yep, should just copy the rags and pull em out.
These injuries will have a big knock on effect for our challenge for trophies.

Possibly mate,going off what Martino said,it doesn't actually sound that bad......hopefully.

Argentina boss Gerardo Martino said later: "He had been carrying a knock with his club, during the week we took good care of him. He was moving around the pitch well, but unfortunately he felt some discomfort and we are going to lose him.

The truth will come out............

manu-post2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Beat me to it !

Hiya...maybe you missed the post where I mentioned we've moved? I have a friend who has 2 season tickets in the main stand at Old Trafford. One for him and one for his wife. His wife never goes, so he sends a group text out a week before a game and asks who wants to go. I can go to any game I want, but logistically it's a pain in the arse, with Kids as well. Went to a few midweek games last year, and stayed at my Mums, will probably do the same this year. I don't have a problem with it.
I was actually responding to your modern football is shit rant. Which seems to be a common theme with you lot since around 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.