United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little games in groups,children running round cones -hmmm... just the sort of scenario where you would be asked to do a man-marking job!

Ah yes, totally implausible that the chap coaching our side (who works with city youth) would ask someone to man mark the oppositions best player. You should have come down and kept us all entertained with your riveting brain farts, although Oxfordshire is a bit far to cycle on yer grifter.

*looks out the window for a full moon*

Yep - it's a long way , it's a 12 hour round trip, it costs me minimum£100 for the day ( match ticket and either train fare or petrol ) before I even think about food and drink and yet I still go and support my club, and have done through thick and thin for many years now - I don't make excuses - I support my club.

Mate if he went off a stretcher holding his hamstring, it's not looking good for him being available to play in two weeks is it?
Ever heard of precautions?

He obviously felt it, but also, he wasn't hopping up and down taking the full weight off his leg, which would point to a proper tear. I'd hazard a guess it is a slight strain and he will be back, and scoring, for the derby.

I think the look on his face was more that he wanted to play the whole game for Argentina in that number 10 shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.