United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big red keyboard warrior at it again.
No irony lost on the fact that he's a wum, a rag and a flapper.
The way he pulls posts apart you'd think he had a season ticket. ....

Don't waste seconds of your life wondering what rag cafe are up to, they ain't going to go on there waving the white flag about where they are going as a club. Worry about what we are up to and everything else should fall into place as far as the rags are concerned.

See Memphis in town 3 or 4 times now. Not going to end well this one.
Frankly, this is blatantly untrue as the wed machine only sign players with the wight work ethic, who play for the love of the shirt and stay for hours after twaining. They're hand picked the united way to make sure everyone of them is cut from the same cloth, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blabbity blah...

Don't waste seconds of your life wondering what rag cafe are up to, they ain't going to go on there waving the white flag about where they are going as a club. Worry about what we are up to and everything else should fall into place as far as the rags are concerned.
I don't waste my life wondering what rag cafe are up to.
I go on there to laugh my cock off at how pathetically obsessed they are with us and then in the same breath saying we are small-time and we mean nothing to them.
Then you get the orrible cunts coming on here either acting all gobby and full of themselves or if they haven't got any backbone they pretend to be city fans and think it's fuckin hilarious.
Half the nerds on there haven't even set foot in a football ground but give out like they're lifelong season ticket holders.
I love going on there and reading small-time comments from fans of a big time club.
It's beautiful.

I don't waste my life wondering what rag cafe are up to.
I go on there to laugh my cock off at how pathetically obsessed they are with us and then in the same breath saying we are small-time and we mean nothing to them.
Then you get the orrible cunts coming on here either acting all gobby and full of themselves or if they haven't got any backbone they pretend to be city fans and think it's fuckin hilarious.
Half the nerds on there haven't even set foot in a football ground but give out like they're lifelong season ticket holders.
I love going on there and reading small-time comments from fans of a big time club.
It's beautiful.

I've highlighted the short comings of van Gaal era on here before, the guys a sad fuck who latches onto United as he's ashamed of where he lives, when pressed on the matter it ends up with us all being from Stockport.

Fuck em I don't care about red cafe, there are some balanced views on there and the red tinted specs deluded. Enjoy what we are up to, them lot are a funny after thought these days.

Makes me laugh how the old baconfaced pisscan comes out with one story after another how he could have signed this City player or the other (Aguero and now Silva).

I've highlighted the short comings of van Gaal era on here before, the guys a sad fuck who latches onto United as he's ashamed of where he lives, when pressed on the matter it ends up with us all being from Stockport.

Fuck em I don't care about red cafe, there are some balanced views on there and the red tinted specs deluded. Enjoy what we are up to, them lot are a funny after thought these days.
Do you go on sadcafe?

Do you go on sadcafe?

I've had a few glances at it when they posted some stuff Id said on here. They took objection as to why the old piss can shit it and retired because he knew the shit storm was coming with the playing staff with what they are experiencing now.

Some are in the denial stage about where their club is and some one there are at the reality stage. Id never sign up and try to reason with them it's like pissing into the wind, you don't want to end up like that rag sympathiser Bobby Manc. What ever City do they will bad mouth it as its a coping mechanism as they have never got over 2012 and what an earth quake it caused them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.