United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a few glances at it when they posted some stuff Id said on here. They took objection as to why the old piss can shit it and retired because he knew the shit storm was coming with the playing staff with what they are experiencing now.

Some are in the denial stage about where their club is and some one there are at the reality stage. Id never sign up and try to reason with them it's like pissing into the wind, you don't want to end up like that rag sympathiser Bobby Manc. What ever City do they will bad mouth it as its a coping mechanism as they have never got over 2012 and what an earth quake it caused them.
I signed up after we won the fa cup and probably didn't post on there for a good few years.
I thought it'd be like our forum but you had to go through these phases of being a newbie whereas I wanted to go straight in there and get stuck in.
I recently started posting on there again and was quite reserved, didn't shoot my mouth off or start being cocky like the rags who come on here. Then I got 'promoted ' for want of a better word into their main forum and that's where it ended. I asked that VanGaalEra character a very tongue in cheek question which was straight to the point.."what's your name on bluemoon'...seeing as he seemed to be on here more than most of us. I got into a conversation with one of them in the main forum, tried to have the crack and the banter and then out of the blue got banned. ....reason?? For being bitter..
Their conversations are all one way, they seem a highly strung bunch but fuck em, let them be bitter in their own backyard.
I still look on there purely to see how deluded they are , they've always thought they was the dogs bollocks and above anybody else but when you scrape through all their bolshiness and bullshit they're the same as all other fans.

I signed up after we won the fa cup and probably didn't post on there for a good few years.
I thought it'd be like our forum but you had to go through these phases of being a newbie whereas I wanted to go straight in there and get stuck in.
I recently started posting on there again and was quite reserved, didn't shoot my mouth off or start being cocky like the rags who come on here. Then I got 'promoted ' for want of a better word into their main forum and that's where it ended. I asked that VanGaalEra character a very tongue in cheek question which was straight to the point.."what's your name on bluemoon'...seeing as he seemed to be on here more than most of us. I got into a conversation with one of them in the main forum, tried to have the crack and the banter and then out of the blue got banned. ....reason?? For being bitter..
Their conversations are all one way, they seem a highly strung bunch but fuck em, let them be bitter in their own backyard.
I still look on there purely to see how deluded they are , they've always thought they was the dogs bollocks and above anybody else but when you scrape through all their bolshiness and bullshit they're the same as all other fans.

NO they're fucking not. They are the shallowest bunch of cunts going.
They don't give a shit about football. All they are bothered about is
having the MOST. Most fans, most trophies....
The actual game is of little significance to the majority on there.
It's all oneupmanship and belittling of other fans/teams.

Grade A TWATS, one and all.

I've had a look and they do have some good debates on football matters but when it comes to us the reasonable debate goes out of the window. To be honest are they going to be complimentary about us? I don't think so, the rivalry built up between the two sets of fans is of shear dislike of each other, we don't hug each other and say we are all 'great mates' like the scousers do when it comes to Derby day.

I've had a look and they do have some good debates on football matters but when it comes to us the reasonable debate goes out of the window. To be honest are they going to be complimentary about us? I don't think so, the rivalry built up between the two sets of fans is of shear dislike of each other, we don't hug each other and say we are all 'great mates' like the scousers do when it comes to Derby day.
They've said in the past I'm not from Manchester and that I haven't any mates and that the stories I tell about my mates who are rags are made up.
You got to say that they have their head buried in the sand 24/7.
I'm in tears of laughter reading the crazy shit they come out with on there, it's scary that people have that train of thought.

They've said in the past I'm not from Manchester and that I haven't any mates and that the stories I tell about my mates who are rags are made up.
You got to say that they have their head buried in the sand 24/7.
I'm in tears of laughter reading the crazy shit they come out with on there, it's scary that people have that train of thought.

We've all been dubbed with the Stockport cliche on there. 99 per cent wouldn't realise that it's junction one on the m60, it ain't Milton Keynes.

We've all been dubbed with the Stockport cliche on there. 99 per cent wouldn't realise that it's junction one on the m60, it ain't Milton Keynes.
I know and the sweet irony is that I actually live in Cheshire which is not that far from Stockport plus my dad is called Bert.
You just couldn't script it.
I bet half the rag posters on ragcafe told us to fackoff back to Manchester on semi final day...:)

3 minutes ago

The United IrishmanFull Member

Some 15 year old City supporting yank with imaginary United supporting mates thought he infiltrated this forum he was promoted and started calling people flower or petal(we think he might be gay) he went then went back to Bluemoon to post his findings, got banned, and now has a hard-on for VanGaalEra copy and pasting anything he writes on their United thread most of them are telling him to feck off it seems "pmpl"
This is me apparently.
Has a 5 year old written that?
Homophobic and a plastic rag.
Jesus fuckin wept.

They've got a thread over there titled: 'Memories from your first match'. You'd get more replies if you started a thread on a Nun's forum titled: 'Memories of your first anal fuck'.

Edfit: @Squirty You posted as I typed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.