United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Beeb have another programme on the GPC. For years, he treated them like shit for daring to criticise his son, now they're sucking his cock. Fucking hypocrites

Fuck 'em. They're a bunch of glory hunting fuckheads who haven't got a brain cell between them.

They're indoctrinated to the point of delusional insanity.

They way they treat that purple fucking arsehole's every word as gospel rather than propaganda reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Insanely narcissistic and blinkered by a devotion to a charlatan who's either lying to them or lying to himself.

Fuck 'em. They're a bunch of glory hunting fuckheads who haven't got a brain cell between them.

They're indoctrinated to the point of delusional insanity.

They way they treat that purple fucking arsehole's every word as gospel rather than propaganda reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Insanely narcissistic and blinkered by a devotion to a charlatan who's either lying to them or lying to himself.[/QUOTE

Fucking hell yeah...

Shit we've got a couple of injuries fuck fuck fuck.

just turned on BBC one , thought it was MUTV , baconface interview , now granny shagger documentary , how desperate are these f*ckers to keep in the public eye , their team is shit , their plastic overseas support is dwindling away every year they fail to win a trophy , i am going to really enjoy watching the rag bastards becoming the new dippers with their ' istory , singing their f*cking nursery rhymes about glories past , f*ck em.

This is fucking embarrassing! The fawning over these cunts is sickening.''Oh they haven't won anything for a couple of years let's do a couple of arselicking documentaries to keep them in the public eye!'',,,and people say there is no agenda.

This is fucking embarrassing! The fawning over these cunts is sickening.''Oh they haven't won anything for a couple of years let's do a couple of arselicking documentaries to keep them in the public eye!'',,,and people say there is no agenda.
I prefer to see it as paying tribute at the funeral of a loved one. Even lvg and Moyes where wheeled out to pay homage. The most pleasing thing for me was seeing all the old footage of Rooney in his prime. Not only did it remind me how good he used to be, but it also showed how past it he is now. 300k every week, lol.

Now does everyone realise that the rooney getting knocked out at his home was just media PR..

He was dropped the other day because he's shit but the media say he was injured ffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.