United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the rags sign muller, will he be a mercenary only here for the money, or will the usual came through the youth team, here for the history of a great club, boyhood fan etc shit come out, seen as though he has blatantly said he would only go there for the money on offer

I prefer to see it as paying tribute at the funeral of a loved one. Even lvg and Moyes where wheeled out to pay homage. The most pleasing thing for me was seeing all the old footage of Rooney in his prime. Not only did it remind me how good he used to be, but it also showed how past it he is now. 300k every week, lol.
It reminded me that Coleen Rooney looks quite nice until she opens her gob and speaks with the worst and broadest mickey accent Ive ever heard.

Interesting that Jones played last night. What happened to Woy's principle that you had to be proven fit and playing for your club to be considered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.