United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
6th or 7th time I've seen Depay and he's been anonymous every time.

Doesn't seem like a real footballer to me. He's talented but he kinda makes me think 'CRonaldo wannabe Sunday League player' or 'Beach footballer' whenever I see him play.

I'm sure he'll make a few defenders look foolish during the season but I wouldn't be expecting a good 1st season overall from him if I was a Utd fan (urgh)

TBF tho he is young and he should really be playing wide to give him more space

Depay has talent but he's too busy trying flicks and tricks where a simple pass would suffice. He could have that coached out of him and be a very good player but TT isn't the man to do it. Plus TT in his infinite wisdom is playing him as a number 10. He will never be a no10 as long as he has a hole in his arse. Agree with silva above, he needs to be left or right attacker in a front 3.

It was a lot like watching Liverpool; Played a high press with lots of effort and running but no substance, coupled with a shit defence.

Didn't know that they played last night when woke up. Don't think talkshite mentioned the result on the news, just the turtles smartarse comments about di maria. Checked my twitter feed, just one mention from the telegraph with the result. Ladyman never mentioned the result, just that it's all about fitness, it's a preseason friendly! Compare that to how our Real Madrid match was presented and the great delight at repeating the score.

Just my luck caught the Barca game they won but missed the PSG one.

Never mind not long til the Spurs game where the sky will fall in on them. A performance from Tottenham would put some early pressure on a fourth place finish for them.

On another note after last season I'm amazed they've done nothing to improve the Smalling/Jones combo. Ah well like I really care.

SCUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.